Christmas

Third Person P.O.V.

Natalie (Wattson) opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. Today was supposed to be a good day, Christmas. This year, she wanted to spend it with Renee (Wraith), her girlfriend. The two were nearly inseparable. She turned onto her side and she saw Renee, her black hair hiding part of her face. Wattson smiled. 

This will be the perfect Christmas. 

She carefully slipped from the bed and the minute her feet touched the carpet, she smiled. 

Let's make today the best. 

She tip-toed downstairs, into the kitchen. She started to prepare a huge breakfast; eggs, bacon, french toast, pancakes, yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, muffins, cinnamon rolls, and orange juice. By the time she was finished, it was 9 o'clock. She set the table and speed-walked upstairs. She slipped through the door and looked towards Renee, her back was to Natalie and she couldn't help but smile. She quietly walked to her side and sat on the edge of the bed. She gently shook her awake. 

"Good mornin' love. It's time to get up." 

"Mmmh..."

Renee slowly opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder to see Natalie, giving her a soft smile.

"Hey, babe."

"I made breakfast."

Renee's eyes went wide and she shot out of bed, smiling.

"Yes!"

Natalie laughed at the girl's excitement. She always loved Natalie's cooking, even if she hated the dish, she'd eat it if Natalie made it. The blonde noticed Renee shivering and grabbed a dark purple blanket, draping it over the shorter girl's shoulders. (Who made the stupid mistake of wearing a tank top and sweatpants to bed when it was -10 degrees outside)

"Here, love. Don't want you getting sick."

She smiled sweetly at Renee and intertwined there hands, leading her to the kitchen. They sat and talked the whole time. They finished eating and cleaned everything up before Natalie pulled Renee over to the couch, the two laying with each other. They spent the day watching Christmas movies and playing video games. It soon hit 11 pm and the couple had been invited to Elliott (Mirage)'s Christmas Party. The two got ready and meet at the kitchen. Renee was wearing a simple black tux, the top 2 buttons undone, while Natalie was wearing a baby blue dress. 

He had said it was formal.

The two went to the place of the party, hand-in-hand. They saw all of their friends and a lot of new faces. It was extravagant and the two girls stayed close together, not wanting to separate. The night ended and the two were outside of their home, smiling and laughing. They were about to head in when Renee looked up. Natalie followed suit and her eyes widened. 

Mistletoe.

Natalie smiled and kissed Renee on the cheek.

"Happy Christmas, mon amour."

(mon amour: my love)