letter number one

DEAR PARKER KATE, God has put you into my life because he knew and understood that I needed someone like you in my life and that through all the struggles, I needed someone like you to pick me up whenever I needed you—you literally saved me from myself when I thought I was at and reaching the end and wanted to give up on everything in this world, including my own life as well. (I genuinely do hope that God blesses you and your family with the best, longest, happiest, healthiest and etc. lives ever, you all deserve it. You deserve the entire universe babie).

You have been my favorite Busby since day one and that will never change, ever. I see a lot of a younger me in you—I relate so much to you, on so many levels and with so many things, and seeing you being able to overcome all of your struggles has helped me a lot with my own, and I'm so proud of you f&a—you are a little warrior, and you have made me a better version of myself every day and helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel—you're a light, and you're perfect just the way you are, even though nobody is perfect, except for God/Jesus, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise or try to change you bby.

Also, seeing you come out of your little shell these past few weeks have made me smile, and it is something that I look forward too atm. You have made me smile so much from that, even though I'm struggling, you don't even know. You deserve it Parker, and I am so proud of you and how far you have come, and this is only the beginning. I want this for you, to see you be happy—the only thing I could ever ask for in life and could want for you, you precious little miracle.

You always put a smile on my face, even when I'm not happy—you're the only one that keeps me happy, going and at bay sometimes, the only one to make me smile or want to wake up in the morning, and I thank you so much for that, and I can never thank God/Jesus, you or your family enough for you being on this earth—it is so funny actually when you look at it, like who knew that a five-year-old and her family could help a teen girl going through family issues, anxiety, depression, problems, struggles, and facing the never ending bullying at school, of many other things—I was always misunderstood, but you made me feel understood and seen, and I know that Jesus sees & understands me, but I needed to learn that from you first, PK, and that was the only way that I could truly see & understand that at the time. I felt [so] unlucky & cursed, and I was broken; moreover, I felt that way until you came into my life.

No fandom, numbers, rankings, statuses, words, people, opinions, negativity, hate, tea accounts, fan wars that people try to start with me or others, contests or anything and anyone else in this world could compare or try to take my love for you away from me or make it feel like it's little/inferior or not true and real because it's there, alive, inside and breathing inside of me—they don't know my intents, they don't know me, like I believe you know me to be, even though you don't personally know me, and I don't personally know you, although I wish I did. My dream of dreams is meet you and your family, and thank you in person for everything you all have done for me, especially you Parker, and being able to hug you (If that's okay with you ofc), embrace you, and hold you in my arms, even for just a second, would mean the entire world to me, and I will remember that moment and keep it with me for the rest of my life, no matter how long or short it may be.

You gave me so much hope, your family gave me a home, and I usually went to bed crying at night, pretty much every night, but then I would wake up the next day, and you'd bring that little shining light back into my life, and your family literally made me feel so special and important, so thank you so much God/Jesus, Adam & Danielle for making Parker, the quints, and Blayke, and allowing me to come into your home and be apart of your family through YouTube, and through 'Outdaughtered.'

Ps, a lot of my paragraphs are going to just be of things like this, and of me thanking you for everything (although, I could never say it enough or thank God enough for having you in my life), Jesus is so Good, even though I don't deserve it, and how you're a light in the darkness, but I will stop for now because I don't want this become a wattpad or imagine or some kind of fanfiction, as I always say on instagram because that ain't it, lol. My love is so much more than words can say, and I will always love you, on and offline. And, I will always love you f&a and a&f, Little Miss. Parker Kate Busby!!!