letter number two

DEAR PARKER KATE, this is short one, but it means so much to me, as all of these letters do, but thank you so much for helping me through the worst years of my life. I don't know what I would do or if I would even be here right now if it wasn't for your and your family. Literally, it felt like you have become my Guardian Angel, and your voice is everything to me. I am so happy that Jesus gave me you, and if there are [only] two things that I can thank God for (for helping me, especially during those past times/these current times of my worsts)—even though I should, can, and will thank Him for everything & anything, I would that him for you and your family first(ly), of course, and Cimorelli and their music second(ly).

I needed to hear your voice, like I needed to hear Cimorelli sing their songs like, 'You're Worth It,' 'Worth the Fight,' 'One More Night,' and so many more. Like, Dani Cimorelli's song, 'Worst Year of My Life' is literally the embodiment of me and my life and what I've been through, and so much more. I literally thought it was written for me/about me, like I felt and related to the song more than anyone could ever know, especially/mainly (with) the second verse, pre-chorus and the main/first chorus, and I needed that song in many ways, both, to call me, myself and I out for my life and such, and to be there for me, all at the same time, like I needed it to be, and still need you to be, to this day.