Chapter 46

AN. AMAs outfits 👆

3 months later

Lauren's pov.

I was lying in bed after all day of interviews with Camila cuddled up to me. She was already asleep and believe me, I was tired too but I was even more excited about everything going on that sleep didn't come easy.

AMAs are next weekend but also Camila's and I one year anniversary is coming up. I already have a few things planned and I really hope she likes it. I've been trying to organize everything this past month and I can finally say that I have it all sorted. It's been really hard trying to book everything and call people between interviews and photoshoots but I did everything I could to be discreet so Camila won't suspect anything. And well if I say so myself I did a good job. Just few more days.

_

It's friday now and we just finished our final rehearsal for the AMAs. Camila was wearing white, lacy dress with few crystals that were making a sparkling illusion in the lights. Her dress had a puffy sleeves and was very light and romantic. She was wearing white high heels to complete everything. I on the other hand decided to wear silky, shiny pants with matching blazer and white, lacy bra. We both decided to keep the make up subtle and leave our hair in natural waves.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Camila asked me back in the dressing room.

"Yeah I'm so excited. I can't wait." I said looking at her in the mirror.

"I still think we should change your outfit." She said looking at my abs biting her bottom lip. Shit I'm a sucker for that.

"Babe stop. We've talked about this already. You know it's all yours." I said winking at her and she came closer to me.

"Oh I know. I just don't want anyone to be drooling over my girlfriend." She said putting her hands on my neck.

"Well I could say the same thing. You look stunning, baby. I don't know what I did to deserve you." I said taking all her beauty and kissing her softly.

"Since we're finished for the day how about we go home for some netflix and chill?" She whispered and I chuckled lowly.

"As much as I would love that I have something planned. We're going out for dinner." I said putting my hands on her waist.

"Why don't we stay in?" She said and started leaving small kisses on my neck.

"I already made reservations,babe. Besides that's a part one of your anniversary gift." I said and she groaned.

"Hmm okay but you're all mine when we get back." She said and pecked my lips softly.

She walked away and started changing into her clothes. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She was the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. I can't wait to officially make her mine.

_

Camila's pov.

After few more tries of seducing Lauren I knew she won't change her mind about the dinner. She kept on saying that it's a surprise and that she tried really hard to book that restaurant. I finally gave in seeing how excited she is. Later that evening we arrived at Jean Georges and I was a bit concerned about Lauren cause she seemed stressed all the way in. Her hands were clammy and she kept on running a hand through her hair, one of her habits. I pulled her aside before we went in and took her hands in mine.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked searching for her eyes.

"Yeah everything is fine, Camz." She said giving me a nervous smile.

"Then why are you so stressed?" I asked and squeezed her hands softly.

"It's just- It's nothing bad I promise. You'll see everything when we walk in, okay? Come on." She said quickly and kissed my cheek before pulling me after her.

She stopped at the entry and gave her name. Soon we were approached by the waiter who led us to the table. I heard laughing as we were getting closer. And it was a laugh that I already heard somewhere. I couldn't believe my eyes when we made it to the reserved
area. Dinah, Normani and Ally were sitting down with a bottle of champagne on the table chatting and laughing. At first I wanted to run away, I was frozen in place, I couldn't move. But then I felt two strong arms wrapped around my shoulders.

"Chancho!" Dinah screamed in my ear and I was standing there awkwardly still holding Lauren's hand. After few seconds I took a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and pulled Dinah into my famous koala hug.

"Oh my God Cheechee!" I whispered with shaky voice.

"Hey it's Fifth Harmony reunion not only Caminah!" I heard Ally shouting and then I felt few more arms wrapped around us.

When we finally pulled away they all looked at me so lovingly and kindly that I couldn't help the tears that welled up in my eyes. I felt Lauren grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers together. I gave her small grateful smile and she send me a subtle wink.

"I can't believe that you're all here." I said after few moments when we sat down.

"Well you have thank Lauren for that she made it happen." Normani said and I squeezed Lauren's hand that was on my lap.

"And we're also here for the AMAs. We're presenting the award." Ally added.

"Oh that's so cool! What award?" I said excitedly and Lauren cleared her throat.

"Babe why don't we order first. I'm actually starving how about you guys?" She said somehow nervously already calling a waiter but I brushed it away.

After we ordered our meals we kept on talking about music and our plans for the future. I still couldn't believe how genuine and supportive they were about Lauren and I. Dinah was our captain from the begging but Normani and Ally were always so protective of Lauren. Seeing them now, looking at us with so much love I couldn't be happier.

"So Mila any plans for your anniversary?" I heard Dinah asking, winking at Lauren.

"No, not really. I mean we probably gonna be super tired after the awards so maybe just stay in and have some alone time you know. We've been working so hard lately." I said stealing some food from Lauren's plate.

"Wow I always thought you love this mushy,romantic shit Mila." Normani added with a soft chuckle.

"I mean yeah but Lauren beats me to it. She's actually the most romantic person I know. But we decided we're not gonna plan anything big, right babe?" I asked looking at Lauren and she nooded vigorously.

"Yeah right, Lauser tell us what you're hiding." Dinah smirked and Lauren gave her a pointing look before smiling at me nervously.

"I'm not hiding anything, guys. I'm just happy we're gonna be celebrating together." She said kissing my hand that she was holding. "Our parents are visiting too so we'll have a huge reunion." She said smiling and I pecked her cheek quickly.

"I can't wait babe." I said stealing one more kiss.

"Yeah, me too." She breathed and I continued talking to Ally and Normani when she disappeared somewhere with Dinah. Well now that's a bit suspicious but I brushed it off and focused on the girls on front of me and smiled. Finally reunited.

AN. That was meant to be one long chapter but I decided to split it in 2 parts. So now officially only 2 chapters left guys! Hope you're doing gooooood 🖤❤️🖤