11

Jungkook licked his lips as he watched Jimin press himself up on his tippy-toes, slightly leaning against Taehyung. His tongue was pressed against his cheek as he watched Taehyung's eyes flutter shut while Jimin dragged his brush against his skin.

Hoseok admired how skilled Jimin was while Jungkook scowled sourly. Jimin's hands fit perfectly on Taehyung's cheeks as he turned his head, looking at his canvas to make corrections, which he did making Taehyung look even better.

 Jimin's hands fit perfectly on Taehyung's cheeks as he turned his head, looking at his canvas to make corrections, which he did making Taehyung look even better

"I gave you smokey eyes with a bit of eyeliner." The bruise wasn't in sight. Taehyung looked stunning. He opened his eyes and blinked at his reflection, dumbfounded. "Wow, I've never done my makeup this way."

Jimin smiled brightly at Taehyung's remark. "How long have you been doing makeup?" Jungkook said from behind, walking up to Jimin after feeling the need to be closer to him.

"Um. I started playing around with designs when I wasss. Maybe around 8?" I was never confident in my look so I just, tried changing it." Jungkook frowned at that confession, how could Jimin ever even muster those words in his brain? Those thoughts?

"Jimin, you are beautiful!" Jungkook looked over to Taehyung. The bitch took his sentence, his thought. He beat Jungkook to it. Jungkook frowned when Jimin's face slowly began to change from a beautiful honey, to a deep red.

Hoseok giggled from across the room on the other side of Taehyung, obviously encouraging the two. "Are y'all ready for after school?" Jungkook wanted to change the topic, he had to. Taehyung nodded his head really fast, and Jungkook already knew why. Of course he'd be happy to get away from that horrid orphanage.

Jimin and Hoseok smiled in agreement as well as the four began piling out of the dimmed restroom. "Does Seokjin and Yoongi dance?" Jungkook asked, suddenly thinking about the others. Jimin and Hoseok both began laughing.

"Never, no." Hoseok answered between snorts as Jimin tried to contain his laughs. And Jimin was a sight to see, his laugh was angelic. But the only problem Jungkook found was that Jimin covered his beautiful smile, muffling his laughing fit slightly.

The class gathered in the classroom and took their seats as they waited for the teacher. Jungkook wasn't able to meet the last three teachers, he just hoped they weren't dickheads like the rest.

Jungkook scanned the table that he sat when he first arrived to the school. He sat in the same seat and so did everyone else. Taehyung sat with Namjoon while Jungkook was surrounded with his good friends.

Seokjin smiled at him as he began to tell one of his stupid dad jokes to the table. A routine was already forming. Jimin laughed loudly, stumbling out of his chair while Yoongi made sure to keep a firm grip on him so he wouldn't fall.

Jungkook frowned, staring at Yoongi's pale hand on Jimin's arm. Hoseok smiled as the laughs seemed to quiet down. Jin chuckled, his laugh somewhat similar to a windshield being wiped, triggering Jungkook to smile.

Once everyone was silent, Seokjin began to speak. "I'm having a get together, will y'all come?" Everyone turned to him and hummed. "Sure! I'll just have to ask my mom." Jimin snickered, still thinking back on the joke Seokjin told them.

"I'd like to, but I have detention." Jungkook said, wanting to go once Jimin announced his interest. Seokjin hummed. "Oh it'll be at 6." Jimin looked at Seokjin. "Does Mrs. Park really seem like someone to let me go out until night?" Jimin said with sarcasm lacing his voice, causing Yoongi to sit back and smile in satisfaction.

Seokjin just shrugs his shoulders. "Let me ask her." Hoseok spoke up and Jimin just rolled his eyes. "Why would she listen to you and not her own son?" Jungkook asked, not caring if it seemed harsh or not.

"She loves me." Hoseok laughs out. "Sometimes I think more than me." Jimin mutters, obviously kidding. "She hates me." Yoongi spoke up, causing Jungkook to frown deeply. "How long have you all known each other?" Jungkook questions.

"For years but my mom only knows Hoseok and Yoongi. I've known them both since we were, what?" Jimin began, turning to Yoongi for an answer. "Like 8, right?" Yoongi answered and Hoseok hummed in response.

"Believe it or not, she used to be even stricter towards Jimin, but Hoseok always convinced her to allow him to do more things with us." Yoongi said, a yawn corrupting his speech. "So if I tell her that Hoseok is coming and Yoongi isn't, I should be free to go." Jimin smiled.

"Well can Taehyung come?" Hoseok asked, looking to Seokjin whom quirked an eyebrow. "Who is that?" Jimin pointed across the room towards the fluffy haired boy seated next to Namjoon. "The more the merrier."