The Lycan's Realm

King Alaric's POV.

Her lips were on my body, leaving warm kisses on my chest and following all the way to my hard member. I was excited about every move. Her hands now caress my member, playing with it. Her dark hair brushing my skin, and her brown eyes looking at me with a smile. I felt her warm mouth, and I gasped at the feeling she was giving me.

Ever since I started dating her, she's been trying to please me in every way. A little overwhelming at times.

I drowned in the feel of the tongue licking and sucking, stopping it before I could cum inside her mouth. I grabbed her waist and laid her on the bed underneath me. Her hands were pulling my hair fiercely while I was kissing her hard. I bit her lip. I was hungry for her mouth.

Those blue eyes were my downfall.

Her lips were so soft and always demanding.

Wait ... blue eyes? I opened my eyes and found Salla looking at me, waiting for me to continue.

I started again, savoring her lips, trying to focus, but every time I closed my eyes, I saw only blue eyes instead of the brown ones that now looked at me worriedly.

"What is going on? Are you OK, my love? Salla asked me,

I looked at her.

"Yes, I don't know. I think I am tired."

"Oh..." she said with a bit of disappointment on her face.

"Is something bothering you?" Salla asked me again.

"No, I think I'm tired of all the work I've been doing lately."

I lied to her. I wanted to say yes, that something or someone was haunting my mind. I do not know what's happening to me. I've only seen that woman with blue eyes twice in my entire life and only in dreams. The way that mysterious woman makes me feel with those blue eyes. I'd do anything for her. I'd give my life for those eyes.

I exhaled deeply.

This is crazy.

I don't know her, I couldn't remember her face, only her eyes. I saw her last night, it was the second time, and this time it was different. She was dancing around the fire with her white dress pulled up to her knees. Her hair was flying around her. I couldn't tell if the color was red or blonde. She was hypnotizing.

I remember that she stopped dancing when she realized my presence. The light of fire prevented me from seeing her face with any certainty.

Who was she? Was she real?

Maybe I'm delusional.

There was a time when I dreamed of finding my match. I would think for hours about what my fated mate looked like, her hair color, eyes, and hair. I would daydream about her. Then She came along. In all these years, I still haven't been able to forget her. Many nights I have dreamed of her return. I have dreamed of making love to her as I did so many times two hundred years ago. I still remember that I forgot everything and everyone from the first moment I tasted her delicious lips. My true mate? I didn't care who she was because I wouldn't choose her even if she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I remember how Hado used to make fun of my judgment. Saying that once my real mate showed up, I couldn't help it, the instinct to claim her and protect her.

I looked at Salla with her eyes closed and her head on my shoulder. She was stunning. She has the beauty that every man can wish for in a woman.

********************

Nala's POV

Finally, we arrived at King Alaric's kingdom, located in Denmark. Each territory is hidden from the eyes of ordinary mortals. Witches, fairies, werewolves, vampires, and goblins can live among humans. However, many of these creatures prefer to live within their realms, as they would not have the constant pressure to hide from the eyes of people who would never understand such powers. The Realms are like parallel worlds to humans. Only non-humans can cross them.