~Neko trouble P2~

I'm sorry for not updating this but here's P2

Izuku put his boxers on and stood up he noticed the obvious bulge in his shorts wasn't going away anytime soon. The boy walks out the bathroom none of the other boys were awake.

Izuku walks over to Todoroki and climbs on the bed he starts to paw at Shouto to wake him up. After about five mins Todo starts to wake up finally. Izuku starts to nuzzle himself into todoroki "what's up baby boy" todoroki says as izuku starts to rub his crotch against shoto's.

Shoto's eyes are wide open now "looks like my little baby boy is horny" says todoroki. Izuku whimpers and hides his face into his hoodie "aw baby don't hide your face let daddy see you" shoto says Izuku climbs off. The boy now desperate as ever runs away into the bathroom shoto runs after him with a now obvious erection in his shorts.

Shoto walks to the bathroom and slams the door open not caring if he wakes the other boys up "slut come here" he says to izuku. The boy does as he's told hoping he won't get punished as much for running away he looks up to Shoto with pleading eyes. Shoto looks down at the blushing boy "strip".

Izuku does what he's told and starts to get undressed shoto sniffs as he smells the smell of sex in the room the both Boys were standing in. Shoto walks up to izuku and slams him against the wall "you little slut you had sex with Bakugo didn't you then you ran to me" shoto starts to choke the smaller boy

Shoto places izuku into the shower and puts the shower onto the highest pressure setting. Shoto then gets undressed and joins the other boy he then starts to kiss izuku's neck "you have sex with bakugo then run to me and expect me to pleasure you more" shoto says as he runs his hand down the smoler boys thigh teasing him.

Shoto rubs his bulge on izukus back near his ass teasing izuku. Shoto pushes the smaller boy down so his ass is in the air he moves his dick down near izuku's hole "you don't need to be Stretched you whore" shoto says.

He pushes himself roughly into the smaller boy. The smaller boy moans loudly but the sound of the shower hitting the floor quiten's his moans. Shoto thrusts as hard as he can then starts to slap izuku's ass leaving him bruised. Izuku moans even louder "I-I'm gonna cum d-daddy" he moans shoto reply's with "don't cum just yet"

Izuku nods but shoto puts his arm around izuku and starts to jack him off making it even harder for the smaller boy to do what shoto says. Shoto starts to slow down with his thrusts because he is about to finish. He pulls out of izuku and forces him down to his knees and demanded that he sucked. Izuku did as he was told and shoto slammed his dick down izuku's throat making him gag.

Izuku sucks for a few minutes until shoto pulls himself out and cums on Izuku's face. Shoto tells the smaller boy to stand up so he does what he says. he stands up shoto grabs the shower head and places it close to izuku's dick so the pressure is pleasuring him

Izuku moans and falls to his knees shoto puts the shower head back on him "d-daddy I'm gonna c-cum" izuku moans loudly. Shoto looks at him "do you diserve to cum" he says izuku nodds "ok you can cum" shoto says. Izuku moans one last time as he releases. Izuku falls over due to being exasused shoto gets himself and the other boy dressed and he walks the other one out and places him onto the bed and starts to cuddle him till he falls asleep in his arms.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sorry for that being so bad and for it taking so long should I continue this fanfic book because I'm not the biggest fan ever.