((( Chapter I )))

"I was once died..." Yugito Nii said to herself as she stood up in the jungles and looked around the surrounding area. "Now I've been revived by the Sage of the Sixth Paths and gave me the powers of both sharingan and rinnegan which made me unstoppable."

Then, Yugito rushed off in the middle of the forest. Although her two-tails are still inside of her. She thanked the Sage of the Sixth Paths for bringing her two-tails back.

Until she stopped and felt the presence of another person with the familiar chakra.

"This chakra that I'm sensing." Yugito Nii said. "It belongs to nine-tails."

As Yugito made it out of the forested area, she noticed Karui punching Naruto in the cheek.

"What the...?!" Yugito Nii said.

Later, she interrupted the scene between Naruto and Karui.

"KARUI!!! Stop punching him you idiot!" Yugito Nii said.

Omoi is shocked.

"YUGITO?!" Omoi said.

Karui shocked.

"Yu...Yu...Yugito?!" Karui said.

"Let him go you dumbass." Yugito Nii said. "It's not necessary to tortured this stupid fox here. It's a plain crude."

Karui and Omoi were deadpanned.

"Oh." Karui said as she let Naruto go.

"Ouch. That hurts." Naruto Namikaze said.

"Someone save your butt dumbass." Sai said.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME A DUMBASS?!!!" Naruto Namikaze yelled at Sai.

"Excuse me." Yugito Nii said.

Naruto turned around and see Yugito.

"Who the hell are you?" Naruto Namikaze said.

"I'm Yugito Nii." Yugito Nii said. "I'm the feared two-tailed jinchuuriki of the Hidden Cloud Village. I can tell, you had nine-tails within you."

Naruto deadpanned.

"How did you know?" Naruto Namikaze asked.

"I detected your chakra while I was in the forested area." Yugito Nii said

Karui and Omoi looked confused.

"That's weird." Karui said. "How the hell did Yugito is alive?"

"I thought the Akatsuki captured her and killing her by extracting her tailed beast." Omoi said.

Yugito looked at both Karui and Omoi and deadpanned.

"I was once died in the hands of the Akatsuki. But now I'm back with both sharingan and rinnegan which made me unstoppable." Yugito Nii said.

Naruto deadpanned.

"Since you died from the hands of the Akatsuki? How did you get revived?" Naruto Namikaze said. "Was it a reanimation jutsu?"

Yugito grew a tick mark.

"I'M NOT A REANIMATED ZOMBIE?!!!!" Yugito Nii shouted angrily at Naruto.