((( Chapter II )))

Fu walked towards Naruto and grabbed Naruto by the collar.

"I MISJUDGED YOU BLONDIE!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A DIRTY OLD PERVERT!!!!" Fu shouted  angrily at Naruto.

"Seven-tailed jinchuuriki from the Hidden Waterfall Village." Han said.

Kakashi and Yamato were deadpanned.

"Would somebody tell us what the 'jackfrost' is going on here?" Kakashi Hatake and Yamato were both said.

Yugito deadpanned.

"That Naruto is such a stubborn idiot." Yugito Nii said.

Later, Naruto and the others are started traveling together.

"Naruto." Kurama (9-tailed fox) said. "I wanted to tell you the truth about the death of your parents."

"What happened to them during your rampaged 12 years ago?" Naruto Namikaze said.

"12 Years Ago, it was the Akatsuki who were responsible for the death of your parents. One member managed to manipulated me, it was the masked man who claimed himself to be Madara Uchiha. Whoever names what he called himself, he was the only person who can managed to controlled me with his sharingan. The Akatsuki are considered to be the most dangerous S-Ranked criminals." Kurama (9-tailed fox) explained. "Now we have 2-tails, 5-tails and 7-tails are on our side, we still have a chance to defeat the Akatsuki."

"The Akatsuki members are already dead now. But only the masked man and the rogue ninja from the Hidden Mist are the only one left." Naruto Namikaze said.

"We have to find the eight-tails before Kisame Hoshigaki find him." Kurama (9-tailed fox) said.

Fu smacked Naruto in the head.

"What was that for?!" Naruto Namikaze said.

"You were sleepwalking." Fu said.

"I didn't." Naruto Namikaze said. "I have spoken to Kurama the nine-tailed fox."

Fu, Yugito and Han were surprised.

"You talked to your nine-tails?" Yugito Nii said.

"What a co-incidence." Han and Fu were both co-incidence.

"He did tell me everything the truth about what happened during the time his rampage 12 years ago and Kakashi-sensei didn't told me that my father was the Fourth Hokage!" Naruto Namikaze said.

Kakashi gasped.

"Naruto. I'm really sorry that we didn't tell you everything about your parents." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Now I'm feeling upset." Naruto Namikaze said. "My parents gone, Jiraiya is gone and now I'm completely alone."

"Naruto..." Fu said. "You are not alone. You did found us."

Naruto looked away.

"Yeah right. Why would I hanging out with bunch of lady jinchuuriki like you two." Naruto Uzumaki said.

Yugito Nii and Fu grew their tick marks.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!" Yugito and Fu shouted angrily and threw several punches on Naruto.

"That Naruto is nuts." Han said. "What was his thinking?"

Yugito placed her barefoot on Naruto's face.

Kakashi Hatake nosebleeded and deadpanned.

"Now that's disgusting." Kakashi Hatake said.

Later, Naruto and the others have now started to travel together in order to make a clear search for Killer Bee.