Chapter 3 -seo-yeon's Back story

Sometimes I often wonder,if I die would anyone even care. Would there be that someone who'd mourn for my death?and would someone shed tears at my funeral? I always feel like I don't belong, like everyone hates me.

My grandparents always bragged about my brothers. They always said that they were handsome and cute. And then they look at me like I'm just a piece of trash.

I had long black hair, brown eyes and i had brown skin, while my brothers had short black hair, beautiful brown eyes as my mother would always describe and  white pinkish  skin.

They always compared us to each other.

People would always walk by us and they would always notice my brothers saying how cute and precious they were. And then there's me, i was always the different one. The one who was always left out.

I grew up being the quiet kid in class

My classmates always looked at me with disgusted faces

I never really confronted them

I was pretty much a coward

I never told anyone about my true feelings

I never Talked to anyone. My emotions were always bottled up in my head.

And when I thought I would always be like this I was wrong.

When i met jennie in dancing class she taught me how to stand up for myself and she showed me the true meaning of friendship. I never thought I would be lucky but I guess destiny decided to take a turn.

Me and jennie were inseparable. we were best friends. We would always support each other in our own ways.

Senior High school was the best years of my life. I went partying, i went clubbing and graduated. life was great. And then college came, and that's were I met him, Jackson.

The first day of college I was looking for my class when I bumped into someone. Someone I'd never thought of hurting me, and someone I taught would spend the rest of his life with me, jackson.

Everything was going great between the two of us. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. We were so happy to be together. And then he had to ruin everything, he just had to cheat i guess. Maybe i wasn't really enough for him. And maybe he never really loved me the way I always loved him.

We broke up with each other or maybe I broke up with him.

The first days of the Breakup was pretty hard i thought it was easier to be single but I was wrong. I always thought that looking for the perfect guy was easy  but it isn't. Love is actually like a guessing game you have to guess who to really trust and who to not trust. But in love we can feel if that person we love is the one.

And me I could feel that that someone in my life is him, taehyung, the man who I'd least expect for me to fall for.

A/n's note :
Dear readers do you think i should continue this story because I don't want making a story that no one really reads?

So should I continue?