Author's Note and Quirks

Hey everyone. This will be my first book released on wattpad. I've tried writing before, but my motivation always drops while writing. Maybe if enough people read this, I'll have more motivation to write. Hopefully lol. I don't know if I'll be putting any ships in here or whatever, but you can comment what ship/ships you want and I will consider them. You can comment about anything else you want and I'll consider that too.

But anyway, here are the quirks that Deku will have.
1: One For All
This is the original combination of the stockpile quirk and the pass on quirk of the original user of OFA, aka AFOs brother.

2: Merfolk
The quirk of the second OFA user. Gives the user gills and webbed feet and hands. The user also has the option to shift only certain parts of their body if they wish. This quirk also makes it so that the user does not appear wet after touching water. (Also makes clothes disappear for convenience. And if a girl had this quirk, their top would turn into the stereotypical mermaid shells)

3: Sense Control
Third user's quirk. The user is able to control their senses, either increasing or decreasing sensitivity. Originally had a lower cap on how much the user could change, but OFA allows for much more control, giving the ability to completely turn off a sense or amplify a sense by a hundred.

4: Torch
Fourth user's quirk. Basically gives him the abilities of the human torch in the fantastic four. He can envelop himself or parts of himself in flames and manipulate those flames. The fourth user didn't have enough power to make himself fly, but OFA enhances the ability to the point of being able to.

5: Blackwhip
Fifth user's quirk. Summons black tendrils that can be manipulated at the user's will. Initially not too strong, but combined with OFA can be very powerful.

6: Healing Circle
Sixth user's quirk. This allows the user to put a glowing circle on any surface. The circle can heal any connected persons wounds. Depending on the size of the circle, the number of people in it, and the severity of the wounds, this circle can heal pretty much any wound in time. If you are missing a limb and the wound has already healed  and stubbed over, it cannot be brought back. Say someone has a missing arm that has already healed over into a stub, the circle is unable to heal that, but if someone's arm was just cut off and hasn't stopped bleeding yet, it can be healed in time. This quirk initially would take a day or longer to heal anything more than a missing finger of a single person, and was not able to be set up if the user was feeling too much pain to focus, but due to OFA and other quirks, these limits are broken, and now, a missing leg can be healed in the time of a day, and pain is no longer an issue. (This is definitely the most detailed quirk in the list. Sorry about that lol)

7: Float
The seventh user, Nana Shimura's quirk. This basically just allows the user to bring themselves into the air and float as high as they want. Initially the user can't move themself in any directions other than up or down, but with the additional powers of Izuku, propulsion is possible(Though stopping may be an issue).

8: Quirk Expertise
This is Deku's personal quirk that does not come from OFA. It allows him to have vast knowledge of quirks and how they work. This helps him with his quirk analysis and other things.

As you can see. These quirks combined make for one hell of an overpowered character, so this is just another op warning on top of the one in the description. Well thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy.
(Also I try to make chapters nice and long, because that's how I like reading and writing)

Booper Booped