with me~sum 41

A/n:I was listening to that song while writing this. This what gonna happen in the future. Iam such an emotional person don't judge. I hope I can make you guys cry while iam writing not in a bad way but like umm getting the feels of this book. You guys should play the music I bet you guys are gonna cry.

"Ashton please don't shut me out please baby, iam always here for you!" I said sobbing I can't handle seeing him like this it hurts me more than him. "Luke give me the damn keys right now!" Please let him be okay, I can't live without him. I heard running through the stairs toward me. "Why it took you so long!" Jesus it's freaking me out I think I'm having panic attack not now pleasee. I open the door and there was Ashton laying on the floor with pills and razor. "No! Baby pleasee, be okay I can't live without you" I said sobbing. "Calum call an ambulance right now" I grab the first aid kit in the sink of the the bathroom. "I already did" we are all a mess "babe! Please be okay! I can't live without you. I love you" after 5 mins the ambulance came and only one person can go with him so the boys told me they want me to go with him.

He was in the icu I never ate for 5 days now I can't eat since the boys told me he tried to jump on the building and now swallowed all the pills and cut his skin. This is too much to handle.