~Why me ?~

~Andrew~

~Andrew~

Y/n's pov
"W-what are you doing here ?" "Hey baby girl I've missed you" he smirked and hugged me, this asshole, this is Andrew my ex , my crazy ex , "do you want me to tell your little friends your little secret?" He whispered in my ear , I was shocked so I had to hug him back, he pulled away and said "aren't you letting me in ?" He says "N-no come in" I say and move away from the door and look around , I see Bryce , *did he heard us? Oh no* he looked so mad then he walked to us , *I hope he didn't hear what Andrew said* "who is this ?" He said it in a normal voice "this is Andrew , my um my" he cut me off and said shaking Bryce's hand "I'm her boyfriend" he smiled and wrapped an arm around me , I looked shocked at Andrew then at Bryce , he was also shocked , he will think I'm a slut , why me ? Why this always happens to me ? , "Yeah nice to meet you" Bryce said and then went off to his room , he seemed pretty annoyed , I don't blame him , me and him kissed yesterday and I really felt something , ugh
Bryce's pov
He is really her boyfriend , oh wow , what the fuck , we kissed yesterday and now she has a boyfriend , I feel hurt , I can't believe this shit is happening to me , why me ?!
Y/n's pov
I was in my thoughts before Andrew says " so babygirl I'm here to bring you back home , come pack your stuff and let's go"
" what no I can't " "and why ?" "I need to film with them , I am a part of this house now I can't just leave" I say "okay then I'm staying , where is your room" "what no Andrew you can't stay we broke up , and why did you say that to Bryce he will think that we are actually dating" I can't raise my voice at him , he hurt me before because of that and i'm scared that he will do that again , "we are still dating y/n you ran away from me babygirl" "I ran from you because you hurt me ! I don't wanna be with you anymore!" I pulled me inside of a room and closed the door behind him then pushes me to the wall "you are getting mad right now and you know what happens when I get fucking mad ! You don't want a bruise on your face and then tell people that the door slammed you" I was terrified , I can't tell anyone or even the cops they are always on his side , even Bryce I can't tell him or Andrew will expose everything about me and Bryce will hate me forever ...
*Some hours later*
We finished filming the video and it was awkward and uncomfortable since Andrew was with me the whole time , all the boys liked him but Bryce, I wish they really know the truth , Anthony wasn't spending the week here , so now Jaden and Bryce are having a room and me and Andrew in the same room , I can't do this I just want him to leave me alone , while I was in my thoughts I felt someone grabbing my hand , it was Bryce , he walked me to his room and closed the door , "B-Bryce what are you doing ?" " What AM I doing ? What the y/n ?! You can't be serious ?!" He says , I tried to act like I know nothing "serious about what ?" "You have a fucking boyfriend ?! We literally kissed yesterday ! Are you cheating on him with me ?!" He says "what are you talking about Bryce , w-what kiss ?" "Don't try to act like you don't know y/n" he says "I don't remember Bryce I was kinda drunk yesterday and I don't remember that happened and why are you so annoyed about it it is just a kiss!" "Just a kiss ? So I mean nothing to you ?" He says and looks in my eyes , I looked away "you are just my friend Bryce"
He got closer and turned my face to his "look me in the eyes and say that I mean nothing to you but a friend" I stayed quiet for a little , I can't say but I have to I looked him in the eyes and said "you mean nothing to me but a friend" , he kissed me I wanted really bad to kiss back but I can't , he pulled away from me and went outside , I started tearing up *why are you crying y/n ? You met him days ago now you are crying over him?!* I wiped my tears away and went outside of the room
Bryce's pov
"You mean nothing to me but a friend" she says , I felt pain in my heart , I kissed her trying to change her mind but she didn't kiss back , I wish she did kiss , I wish she didn't say it , I wish she said that he is not her boyfriend and he is lying but she didn't , I walked out and tears fell down my face, I took my car and drove away , I didn't know where I was going but I kept driving her words kept repeating in my head "you mean nothing to me but a friend" I was only a friend for her nothing else ...

Sorry it's short but I hope you liked it I'm running out of ideas but I will try my best to keep uploading ! ❤️
Thanks to everyone who read this far 😘❤️