Chapter 5

Flavo

Tumunog ang phone niyang nakapatong sa mesa. Agad niya naman itong kinuha at binuksan.

'The fuck! Ang daming magagandang dilag dun kaya it's hard to find her. I'll send you their picture then text me if you found her.'

Basa niya. Napabuga naman siya ng hangin. After one second, a lot of women wearing teacher uniforms popped on his cellphone screen. Ang dami nga and yeah his friend is right. They are all gorgeous and stunned in their fitted uniforms.

He scrolled down and finally he found her. Napasandal siya sa kanyang swivel chair while staring her picture. Nakuha pa niyang ezoom ito. In the photos. She has very minimal make-up. Makinis at ang amo ng mukha niya. Her eyes are black. Her nose is perfect. Saktong-sakto lang. Her pinkish lips are naturally pouty. She is smiling alluring. Alam niyang natural lang ito for her. God! She had an angelic face yet stunning. He felt something inside him stir. He looked at her I.D. Keila Cassiopeia Alcantara. Kindergarten Teacher.

Napataas ang kilay niya sa nabasa.

"Kindergarten, huh? Tsk." He whispered in disbelief.

Agad niyang tinext ang kaibigan niya kung sino. Napaikot niya ang kanyang swivel chair and looked at the buildings. His office made by the glass so he clearly saw the buildings and the sun.

How he can believe that there's a woman like her? Saang lupalop ito sa pinas nagtatago when he roamed the country and he never saw her? He never saw a goddess like her? Simple yet seductive. He caress his chin and stares at the sun while frowning. Nasa isip pa rin niya ang mukha ng babae.

Nabalik siya sa ulirat ng tumunog ang kanyang phone. Dali-dali niya itong binuksan at binasa ang mensahe mula sa kaibigan niya.

'This is her background, fucker.'

After he read it he tapped the link sent from him again.

"Name: Keila Cassiopeia Alcantara
Age: 28
Birthday: November 6, 19**
Status: Single."

Napangiti siya bigla sa huli niyang nabasa.

"It's good to know that she's single. Lucky bastard." He murmured and continued reading her background.

Nalaman niyang mahilig ito sa mga bata and about her favorites and hobbies. He stare her picture again and a creepy smile plastered on his lips.

"You will be the key to my plans, woman."

One message pop on his phone. Binasa niya ulit ito.

'If you ask me where she is right now. Lucky, she's in the Ortega Mall. Don't ask why I know. You know me,Ferrero. Thank me later and don't forget my payment.'

Hindi niya alam why he felt excitement when he read those message. Mabilis niyang kinuha ang susi at wallet niya sa ibabaw ng mesa. Binulsa ang kanyang phone at malalaking hakbang ang ginawa palabas ng kanyang opisina.

Napatayo ang kanyang secretary ng makita siya at yumuko sa kanya when he stopped in her front.

"Do I have an appointment?" He said seriously.

Napatingin naman ang kanyang secretary sa pad.

"Not really busy sir. You're free this time until lunch time. In the afternoon you have an appointment with Mr. Monteverde, Mr.Rodriguez and Miss Smith."

Napakunot ang noo niya sa huling taong binanggit ng kanyang secretary. One of his fling.

"Why the hell does she have an appointment with me, Miss Reyes?"