13 🌄 REALIZATION🌄

💛[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]💛

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Wuxian went on blabbering, talking and reprimanding Wangji and Wangji followed him smiling. Enjoying his every word like mozart's music, every moments like enjoying ballet dance.

Wuxian who was walking in front, got frustrated due to Wangji's quietness. Plus, he was afraid of getting separated and lost. So, he looked behind and found a smiling Wangji.

"Aaaeee, do I look like Michael Jackson, doing moonwalk!!!! Or am I a circus joker entertaining you?

"Aaaeee, do I look like Michael Jackson, doing moonwalk!!!! Or am I a circus joker entertaining you?... That you are smiling like that!!!"

"I am not smiling, my face is like this only. Am I not looking....... handsome?"

Wuxian blushed.

"Yeah yeah, you are very handsome but that isn't going to help us in this situation. So, stop smiling seductively, like you are the lead actor of a romantic movie."

"Doooo...... I look as good as the lead actor of a romantic movie....."

Wuxian blushed intensely.

"Come Onnnn!!!!! Where's Your frowning, stoic, azure eyed, poker face? That feels so normal, instead of this creepy, softy, caring smiley face. My bobcat gone crazy....."

"So, this bobcat belongs to you!!!"

"Whatttt? ....I didn't say anything like that...."

"You said my bobcat gone crazy...."

"I don't know what you are speaking about...."

Wuxian said in an high speech anxious voice, shaking his head vigorously. His heart was beating like crazy, like a thief caught red handed.

He couldn't help but smile and blush.....cause he was sure, Wangji couldn't see him smiling. Since he (Wangji) was walking behind him(Wuxian). But, unknown to him Wangji was blushing and grinning happily too.

 But, unknown to him Wangji was blushing and grinning happily too