Chapter 1

Liu Zheng xin (Rui En) : Yawn... *Just get up of bed walking towards the toilet* Morning Mei!

Liu Zheng yin (Carrie Wong) : Morning Jie! 刷好牙就来吃早餐

-After coming out from the toilet-

Liu Zheng xin : Wa! Gugu must you prepare so much bread fast?!

Han You Xuan (Zoe Tay) : Bread fast is the most important of the day, of cause must eat more *wink*

Liu Jie Feng (Zheng Ge Ping) : Haha my favorite pan cakes , yum yum!

You Xuan : Zheng yin Ah , When you finish eating please ask Zheng Xue to wake up and have bread fast

Zheng yin : okay!

-Zheng Yin finish her bread and when up stairs to Zheng Xue room-

Zheng Yin : Wakey wakey *standing at the door waking Zheng Xue up*

Liu Zheng Xue (Alicia Lo) : Go Away... *still in bed*

Zheng yin : *walk up to Zheng Xue and pull off her blanket*

Zheng Xue : Enough okay! I WANT TO SLEEP!

Zheng Xin : *walked into the room and throw a cockroach on to Zheng Xue face* 蟑螂啊!!!

Zheng Xue : *Jumped up out bed and gave an angry face to Zheng xin and Zheng yin*

*Both Zheng xin and Zheng yin laugh while seeing Zheng Xue Rush out of the room*

Zheng xin : Yin Ah , I will go get ready for work now so do you

Zheng yin : okay I will go now *smiles*

-After Zheng xin and Zheng yin went out for work-

You Xuan : Xue , faster finish your bread fast and prepare for school before you're late!

Zheng Xue : okay okay I eat faster... And you stop nagging

Jie Feng : Faster eat Ah , I go get myself ready and send you to school *walking up the stairs*

-After Zheng Xue finish eating Jie Feng dropped Zheng Xue at school-

Jie Feng : Be good at school , see you tonight! *talking though the car window*

Zheng Xue : See you! *wave bye bye*

-Zheng xin reached her office-

Zheng Xin : *walked into the lift and press the close button and Yi min hold the lift*

Huang Yi min (Rebecca lim) : Sorry Sorry... *smiling to Zheng xin*

Zheng xin : Is okay *force out a smile*

(Look out for more in the next chapter, want to know what's the relationship between Zheng xin and Yi min? Stay tune :) any comments for the story Pls state;) )