Astrum

Shirabu feels like he could explore Semi's eyes with no end - like the sky, vast and endless.

In their humble abode, sitting cross-legged on the couch and wrapped in a blanket like a burrito, he faced the older male who is leaning on the love seat, whispering a tune the both of them knows.

Shirabu kept staring into the elder's eyes with fascination and adoration, completely blocking out the words Semi continued to tumble off his mouth, turning a deaf ear to him.

"Shirabu?" Semi softly called out, noticing the other went eerily silent. Usually he would lazily hum or reply a few sarcastic sentences here and there, but today seems unusual and he could feel it.

"I could get lost in your eyes forever and I would never regret a single thing." Shirabu suddenly blurted out before his mind could catch up, heat slowly creeping up his face when he finally registered his own words.

"I- I mean- in a good kind of way obviously, it- it's just that-."

Semi let out a hearty chuckle, pushing himself off the seat and moved to sit beside Shirabu, the blanket the other's been clutching like a lifeline slowly slipped off his shoulders, creating a pool of white around him.

"How so?" Semi questioned, as it is his turn to stare into Shirabu's copper eyes, molten and swirling with life as he stuttered, pupils darting everywhere but the galaxy in front of him, pretty sure he could melt right then and there.

"Your eyes are like the night sky," Shirabu mumbled, his right hand grasping Semi's left hand, his thumb brushing over the other's knuckles to soothe himself. "They're endless and full of stars and constellations."

Semi smiled as his free hand slowly lifted up and cupped his cheek, gently forcing him to face him once again.

Shirabu choked on his own spit when the older male leaned closer and pressed their foreheads together, his thumb softly rubbing his cheekbone.

"You think so?"

"Yes, of course."

Semi cracked a smile, closing the gap between their lips, leaving a chaste kiss on the other's lips, lingering for a moment before pulling away.

Shirabu sat there, confused and shocked as he unconsciously touched his lower lip with the tip of his fingers.

"I'm glad you think so, because I could say the same to you." Semi lightly tapped his cheek with two fingers, standing up to cook for them.

Shirabu stared before cursing his boyfriend under his breath, hiding his flaring cheeks with his hands when he heard Semi laugh from the kitchen.