02. INTRODUCTION.

[ 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀. 2:39 𝐀𝐌 ! ]

"I dont know how to talk to you." naomi spoke looking at mar heart broken.

mariano was currently staring at his phone. not caring. "you know what. fuck you. " she said throwing their two year promise ring at him.

she wiped her tears and grabbed her clothes stuffing the bag. "your not going anywhere" mariano said sneaking his arms around her waist and kissing her neck.

"your hot when your mad." he said chuckling, "get the hell off me. mariano castano." she spoke pushing him off her

she tossed the bag all over his floor and ran to her car. she locked the door as mar watched her from the window.

she arrived at her home and walked upstairs to her room. she locked her self in and began to text mar she hated him and that they were over.

she eventually blocked his number and called anthony. they spoke on the phone for hours. he told her to come out to LA.

so she booked a flight for the next morning. and your probably wondering what about her parents. her parents were always chill but since her tia lived in california they let her go for a week.

during that week, anthony and naomi gotten closer. and like really close. they had sex at the end of her trip. she soon had to go back to canada.

a month later from that trip her and anthony soon got together and been together ever since. it hurts mar seeing them. but he knew he had to get over her.

he began talking to cynthia, which was already bad enough since that was naomi's least favorite person. they got close but never made it official.

vals thoughts 🐉
just an introduction MY CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER