Chapter 11

So you're telling me that you got lost and you were brought back home by some cops?" Astrid said. She and Hiccup were sitting on bed and talking about their childhood. "Yep, that's pretty much what my parents told me." Hiccup said. "How old were you then?" Astrid said. "Probably four." Hiccup said. Astrid giggled. "Yeah yeah keep laughing. That's what you're good at. Laughing at me." Hiccup said sarcastically. "Okay okay sorry I'll stop." Astrid said and stopped laughing (or at least she tried to.) "Your turn." Hiccup said. "I remember mom used to grab my hand, then count with my fingers starting from my pinky finger till my thumb just like the family fingers, then she come and tickles me. Which was a common thing to do, even before she died. She did that to me." Astrid said smiling softly. Hiccup grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Mom used to tell me that she was going to be okay. I used to believe it, of course I was 10 years old not knowing what was happening until the day she died. I closed myself from the whole world and even dad." Astrid said, a tear falling down from her eye. She immediately wiped it away. "And right now I need mom the most. I can tell you Hiccup. She would've liked you a lot." She said. "And I can assure you I would've liked her too." Hiccup said, cupping her face. She kissed him softly. It started soft, gentle kiss, but bit by bit it started getting more passionate, intense one. In matter of moments Astrid was on Hiccup's lap, her hands under his shirt and Hiccup's hands under her shirt too. Hiccup flipped them over, making Astrid under him. He started kissing neck, but stopped for a moment looking into her eyes. "Do you want me to stop?" He said. Astrid shook her head, "don't stop." She answered. Hiccup kissed her jaw and made his way to her neck. Let's just say they had a pretty long and fun night. Astrid woke up next morning, having a sheet covering her body. She smiled remembering what happened the other night, she picked her phone that was on the nightstand, it was 8 at the morning. She had a lot of missed calls, from Heather and... her dad. Mostly from her father. She shook her head, putting her phone back on the nightstand. She turned around, but she didn't completely turn since Hiccup's arms were around her waist. "Hiccup. Wake up." Nothing. "Haddock, we're going to be late." This time shoving his shoulder. "5 more minutes." He mumbled. "It's past 12." She said, she knew if she didn't say like that he wouldn't wake up. "You're kidding." Hiccup said finally opening his eyes. "I wish." She said trying not to laugh. "Oh gods, Astrid we are late." Hiccup said and sat up and wore his boxer. Astrid sat up too, the sheet was covering her chest. She giggled silently. Hiccup checked his phone. It was still 8. "Astrid, didn't you say it was past 12?" Hiccup said, now puzzled. "Did I? Oops! I thought I said it's 8." Astrid said giggling. "Oh really, okay then. I'm going back to sleep." He said, jumping on bed. "Hiccup, no. You're not going to back to sleep." Astrid said. Nothing. "Hiccup.." she whined, suddenly she was flipped down by Hiccup. "Making fun of me huh? Okay then let's see if you resist this." Hiccup said, tickling her nonstop. Astrid started laughing hysterically, "Hiccup...stop...please." Astrid said laughing. "Not a chance milady." He said. "Okay...okay...I'm sorry..." she said. "What did you say?" Hiccup asked as if he didn't hear her. "I'm.... sorry." Hiccup stopped tickling her. Astrid took the chance and punched his shoulder. "Dork." She said. Hiccup moved off her and Astrid sat up. "Come on, we're going to be late." She said. Hiccup got off bed. "I'll go call mom." He said, "and Astrid?" She answered with a hmm. "Last night was amazing." He said. Astrid smiled. "It was." She said. They kissed softly. Hiccup took his shirt that was on the floor and wore it. Astrid started to pick up her clothes, that was scattered around. She wore them and went to the living room. "Okay mom." Hiccup said. "See you." He closed the phone. "Is everything okay?" Astrid asked. Hiccup smiled. "Yeah, dad woke up and he will be discharged tomorrow." He said. "Hiccup that's great." Astrid said and hugged him. She kissed his cheek. "I told you so." She said. "Yeah you did." Hiccup said, smiling hard. "Now come. Let's find something to eat."  He said. "I'd love to, but I have to go dad is probably worried about me." Astrid said. "Do you want me to take you?" Hiccup said. "No it's okay I'll just order an Uber." Astrid said. "I'll come later." "Okay." He said. She pecked his lips and left.