14 ⚓ HELP⚓

💜[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]💜

❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤

❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤

Wuxian took God's name and went forward and knocked loudly. He constantly prayed, with Wangji still on his back, ready to fled at the slightest sign of danger. But to his surprise and relief a child buddhist monk opened the door.

 But to his surprise and relief a child buddhist monk opened the door

Lan Ying internally screamed 'thank You' to lord. He bowed in respect as much as he could with Wangji on his back.

"Bhikshu (a hindu or buddhist monk or religious mendicant), me and my zhangfu (husband) got lost in the forest yesterday and are roaming around since. My zhangfu is very ill. Please, help us...."

The child monk looked at them up and down, and closed the door. Lan Wuxian sighed sadly and slowly started sniffing silently, loosing hope...... He kept staring for a few minutes at the monastery door, with last ounce of hope, desperately wishing the door to reopen...... He could have fallen on the monk's feet and begged for help, since Wangji desperately needed help.

Wuxian contemplated knocking again and asking for help again. But it might have ended up in the same result. Defeated, Wuxian decided to settle somewhere nearby.... nearby the monastery for safety and wait till morning. Maybe the monks would take pity on him and Wangji and help him. Wuxian's fear and worries for Wangji were killing him.

Fortunately, just as he turned around and was about to presume walking away, the door opened again. Wuxian looked back hopefully. A young but adult monk stood, with folded hands....

 A young but adult monk stood, with folded hands