оие

°॰°॰°॰°॰°॰°॰°॰°॰°
[unedited]
[shorter chapter than usual]
The sun blazed down onto the streets, trying everything. A slim, dark blue car zipped along the road. A young boy, the age of 19, sat in the drivers seat, obeying the traffic laws and keeping his eyes on the rode. Not even Twitter notifications disturbed him, not while he was driving. Something bad could happen, like he could rear-end a really expensive car, or he could miss a turn and drive off of a bridge. Sadly, anything could happen, no matter what.

Zak, the boy, had tanned skin and raven-colored hair, and he wore a light-blue hoodie and black sweatpants. The hoodie had a little cartoon version of a derp face on it, which pretty much explained Zak.

He turned moved right on highway, making his way over to the exit side. He edged right again, and then he was driving downwards. Zak checked his mirrors, managing to keep the front of the car in his field of vision.

He came to a stoplight, waiting patiently until the light was green for him. It was his lanes turn to go, so he drove up until he had to turn. He made a sharp left, about to be on the other road when suddenly a big commercial truck came hauling at his small white car at full speed it seemed like.

The last thing Zak remembered was hitting the ground, glass spread out around him, screaming, and then everything went black.