Happy Birthday Togami! (Not A Chapter)

Togami sat there, waiting for the brunette. He finally saw him, running towards him.

"H-Hey Byakuya.." He was out of breath from running. The blonde rolled his eyes.

"Hello, Makoto." The brunette had a dumb grin on his face. "So, where would you like to go fir-"

He was cut off by Naegi. He was pointing to the Ferris wheel.

"Lets go on there!"

"Okay, lets go." He grabbed his hand, leading him towards the ride.

Once they got on, Naegi froze.

"Makoto, are you alright?"

"Yeah... I-I just have a tiny fear of heights."

Togami sighed, reaching for the brunettes hand.

"It'll be okay. I won't let anything happen to you."

The boy blushed a little and nodded, smiling.

When they got to the very top, with his free hand, Naegi gripped the side of the seat. The blonde noticed and sighed, forcing the smaller boy to look at him, before kissing him, to distract him.

Naegi, of course, was surprised but didn't resist it. When they pulled away, they weren't at the top anymore. Naegi was relieved, smiling like a dork.

When they got off, the boy rushed to one of the games. It was one of those where you knock down all the bottles and win a stuffed animal. The brunette tugged on Togami's sleeve, like a little kid.

"Byakuya! Can you win me one of those??"

"That's stupid. I will not-"

"Please please please?"

With a sigh, Togami decided to try it. Naegi started smiling again.

After a few attempts, the taller boy finally got all the bottles knocked down. The person running the stand handed one of the stuffed animals to Naegi, who hugged Togami tightly with a big smile.

"Thank you!"

The boy just nodded in reply.

The next thing they did was get food. Togami kept catching Naegi stealing his food, so he sighed.

"You have your own food."

"But yours looks better."

"We got the same thing."

Naegi shrugged, and stole some more food from his plate.

Togami grinned, taking some food from Naegi's plate and putting it in front of the boy's mouth, who quickly ate it and giggled. 'Cute'.

The blonde, for the second time that day, leaned closer to the brunette before closing the gap, as the boy, again, didn't resist and kissed back.

Just a lil idea I had for Togami and Naegg to go on a date to the amusement park hehe