Chapter 6 : Protect

With No Seconds, Olivia Is Death And Turn To Be Useless Dust. "Who's She, Lila?" Asked Timor Leste. "She's Olivia, From SSC Or You Could Say As 'Sparkling Star Cronicle'" Lila Expalin. "Oh! I Know SSC! Is The Leader Of It Are Natalie And Natalia?" Asked Boboiboy. "Yes, Oliver San Will Be Sad About This". "Who's Oliver San?" Asked Singapore. "Oliver San Is Olivia's Twin" Lila Said. Suddenly....
'Hahaha....'
"Who's That?!" Asked Brunei Shoked. "Maggie..." Lila Said Getting Freed. Suddenly, Maggie Use Her Power To Attack Indonesia. "INDO! WATCH OUT!" Lila Shouted. Lila Tried To Make Indonesia Dodge Maggie's Attack. It Works But It Makes Her Can't Dodge Maggie's Attack. "LILA, NO!" Boboiboy Shouted.
"Hahaha..."
Maggie Laugh. "Feel My Revenge Of Defeting Me!" Said Maggie. "Maggie, You..." Lila Said. "Yes, I've Getting More Powerfull After I Go To The Dark~" Said Maggie. "And I Think I've Found Some Prey~" She Said While Looking At Asean Countries And Boboiboy. "YOU WON'T KILL AND EAT MY FAMILY!" Lila Shouted. "Yes, I Can. Remember When Your Family Death 60 Centuries Ago? I'm The One That Kill Your Mom~" Maggie Said. "W - What...? M - My Mom..?" Lila Said Getting Sad. Boboiboy And The Others Getting Angry. "DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY THAT!" Boboiboy Shouted. "YOU SHOULD FIGHT WITH US FIRST IF YOU WANT!" Indonesia Said. "Okay, I Agree. But My Power Has Been United With The Dark. So It's Impossible For You To Stop Me" Maggie Said. With No Seconds, Boboiboy And The Asean Countries Try To Attack Maggie, But She's To Strong. "HIYYA!" Boboiboy Try To Attack Maggie Again But Failed. Unfortunately, He Was Strongly Strangled. "NO!" Lila Shouted. But Suddenly....

'If You Can't Protect Someone Using The Light, You Could Use The Dark~'
"I Know! I Could Use The Dark! Although It Could Increase My Life..." Lila Said. With No Seconds, Her Eyes Turn To Red With Dark Skull Pupils. "This Is Will Be Your Last Place Because Your Gonna De-..." Said Maggie, But Before She Could Finish Her Word, A Knife Thrown To Her, Right Into The Eyes, Maggie Could Dodge It But...

(In The Next Page)