Hasta Mananã till we meet again

Agnetha's POV

Ok, Agnetha come down. You're not going to cry now!

So I decided to call someone, someone very important to me. My best friend.

I typed the number and rang. The person on the other side answered quick.

"Hey Anna, is everything okay?"
"Yes everything is fine, what about you?", I asked her.

"Yeah everything is okay" , she answerd.
"I thought of our old times and I miss you, I miss us together"
"Aww me to Anna"

*a longer break*

"Anna? Are you still there?"
"Yes I am... I just thought... but it doesn't matter" , I said quietly.

"Of course it does matter. Come on, tell me, please. I know there's something " , Frida said.

"It's just... I miss us all together but when I say together, I mean... also.. " I couldn't speak. But I didn't needed to, because Frida completed my sentence for me.

"You also miss Björn and You together. "
"Yes."

*silent*

"Frida?" , I asked.

"Yeah, I'm still here."
"You miss Benny too, right?"
"Yes, right" , she said.

"It's... "
And then we both said at the same time "I love him."

*laughter*

"Omg isn't that crazy?", I asked.
"Yes, definitely", Frida answered.

Björn's POV

My wife Lena entered the room.

"Hey, is everything ok?" , she asked. She must have noticed it.

"Yes, don't worry.", I lied.
"I just need to take a little walk. I need fresh air."

"Oh ok... should I come with you?" "No, it's fine, we'll see us later my dear."
I kissed her, although it felt wrong.

So I putted my jacket on and left the house. It was very cold outside. The sun was hiding behind the clouds. It looked like rain was coming.

But I just didn't care about the wheater. I wanted to go straight to a good old friend of mine...

I had a strange idea. I know it would be weird but I need to tell him about it. Hopefully he'll understand me.

Benny's POV

I went to the Kitchen, where my wife Mona was standing.

She cooked for Dinner and I hugged her from the back. We kissed. It felt wrong, but I tried to ignore the feeling.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang and I opened it. I was surprised, to saw Björn standing in front of it.

"Hey Björn, is everything ok?"
"Sure" , he answered. "Ok, no not really"

"What's wrong? Come in"
He entered the room.

Mona, saw him and greeted him. She asked him if he wanted something to drink. Björn, agreed thankfully.

5 Minutes later

Björn and I were sitting in the living room. Mona was in the bathroom, because she knew that I wanted to be alone with Björn.

"Why are you here? What happened?" , I asked him.

"I had a idea... I mean I was thinking of the old times today. I miss it. "

"Same with me. I also did this today and I had a feeling, which was strange. "

"I know what you mean, so I had an idea. It's kinda weird, but I need to tell you about it. "

Björn began to talk....

-Stay excited for the next chapter-