Mr Medina

Lavender Gilmore made her way into the kitchen of the Gilmore house hold. where he mother lorelai Gilmore was being nagged at by her twin sister Rory Gilmore.
"Mom, the chilton bake sale is today" Rory tells her mother stress clear on her face.
"I know I've got it covered" the eldest Gilmore states plainly
"They expect things to be home made. By someone other than dolly Madison" Rory tells lorelai
Lavender grabs some coffee as she watches the two girls. Rory really does stress way to much. Lavender on the other hand couldn't care less about the bake sale.
"I said I have it covered" lorelia tells her daughter again
"All the parents pitch in, so this is really really Important! You know that right?"
"Oh, I didn't know. In that case I don't have it covered. I have it covered!" She told Rory
"Rory chill out! Moms best friends with a chief I think she's got it covered." Lavender tells her sister rolling her eyes at how stupid Rory can be.
"Thank you!" Lorelia exclaims "now you two get your stuff and hit the stereo we're late."
Lavender grabs her bag and exits the house grabbing her packet of smokes and popping one in her mouth. She waits for her mom and Rory puffing in her smoke. "Cya Lavender" lane waves to her as she heads off
"Bye"
Lorelia comes out and grabs the smoke from lavenders mouth
"Hey!" Lavender exclaims annoyed
"You need to stop this it's not good for you!" Lorelia tells her daughter throwing the smoke on the ground and stomping it out. Lavender sighs, her mom hates that she smokes it was a bad habit that completely enraged, disappointed and disgusted her mother when she caught lavender smoking out her bedroom windows 6 months earlier not that lavender cared much in the moment she was caught, her pounding headache and the taste of vomit and vodka from her hangover being the only thing she could think of however the long lectures and disappointed glare from her mother and sister for the month that followed was almost enough for her to quit. Almost. But a-last lavender was addicted and while her mother still lectured her almost every time she saw the teen with a cigarette in her mouth Lorelai knew her daughter and knew no amount of nagging would get her to stop.  Lavender herself doesn't even know how she picked up the habit it just kinda happened. It probably started at one of the many parties Lavender had attended over the years.
Lavender sighs as she slowly makes her way over to her mom and younger sister who have just finished talking to their neighbours. Babette and morey are nice but slightly strange, well Lavender thought they were anyway.
"Ohkay our town is just weird" Rory states
"Thank god" replied the twins mother as they watched the 2 walk down the street happily wheeling along there old cat cinnamon who was riding in a rather interesting wagon.
"Alright, bye" Rory said giving her mom a quick kiss "I'll see you later at school"
"For what?" Lorlai questioned her youngest daughter
"MOM! The bake sale" Rory yells annoyed
"Ahh I got the veil on the forehead woo" the eldest Gilmore laughed.
Lavender just rolled her eyes at her mothers antics waving as she walks off dragging her twin sister with her.

The Gilmore sisters made their way onto their bus and sat down next to each other. Rory of course instantly opened up her book while lavender just sat starring out the window of the bus.
"Hey"
A brown haired boy said from behind the girls causing Lavender to jump slightly and Rory to jump even higher screaming
"Ahhh. Morning" Rory replies to the boy
He smiled "good book?" he asked
"Oh I don't know yet."
Lavender gave her frazzled younger sister a look, smirking. It was quit clear to lavender that Rory had a crush on this boy. Lavender nudged her sister wanting to be introduced to this boy that she seems so fond of.
"Ow! Dean this is My twin sister Lavender, Lavender this is Dean." Rory introduced the two.
"Nice to meet you dean" Lavender smiled at him
"Yeah you too." Dean replied with a chuckle. The brown haired boy turned back to Rory
"I saw you standing in line, so I thought I would come and say hello. Hello?" Dean said with a smile on his face to a very awkward Rory who just sat there looking stunned
"Hello" Rory replies quickly
"Oh hey, ahh thanks for helping me get the job at the store. I mean it's not a Carrie or anything. But it's got me sorted." Dean thanked Rory
"Sorted is good" Rory told the boy still not looking at him
Lavender mentally face palmed at how awkward her sister is.
"Yeah. Uh, are you always this serious?" Dean asked the girl
"Only around cute guys." Lavender replied for Rory earning her a elbow to the side and a dirty look from her twin. Lavender just smirked at her sister. She will thank me later when they are together Lavender thought.
Dean just laughed at the girls smiling.
"So, uh, how long does it take you to get to school?" Dean asked
"Um, 40 minutes if the driver is focused, But longer if he's trying to win something on the radio." Rory replied pausing for a moment before she started freaking out making Lavender cringe.
"Hey! This bus is going to Hartford!" Rory tells dean as she whips around to look at him panicking
"Yeah I know" Dean told her not fazed buy her sudden outburst.
"But you go to school here. You've got to get off the bus. Hey he has to get off the bus!" Rory stands up yelling to the driver
"Wait w-w-wait. Your forgetting something." Dean tells the girl making her sit back down. "Busses make stops" he said simply chuckling slightly.
Lavender laughed at the look on the youngest Gilmores face. She really is a spaz.
"Goodbye Lorelai Gilmore" Dean smirks as he stands to exit the bus. "Nice to meet you Lavender." And with those final words he was gone. Leaving one very embarrassed Rory with a smirking Lavender.
"So Dean huh?" Lavender said raising her eyebrows at her sister
"Shut up" Rory replied smacking lavender on the arm her face bright red
"You so owe me details later" lavender said excited at the thought of Rory finally having a crush

"Well what do you think?" Sookie asked the 3 Gilmore girls and they stood in-front of a table filled with amazing looking food.
"Amazing!" Rory told her
"Incredible" Lorelai replied a huge smile on her face
"Hey do you think I could steal one of those"
"No!" Lavender was cut off by her mother smacking her hand away from the food.
Lavender frowned
"Fine I'm off for a smoke then" the girl told her mother. Now it was lorelai's turn to frown.
But lavender was already gone before her mother got a chance to give to another lecturer about how bad smoking was for her.
Lavender sat down in a corner of the school where people never go. Breathing in the smoke she instantly relaxed. How ever that peace was quickly disrupted.
"Hey" Lavender heard a male voice call out behind her making her jump.
"Don't scare me like that!" Lavender scolded the boy smacking his chest. He just laughed
"Sorry flower" he said smiling stealing the smoke from the girls had a taking a drag.
Lavender just laughed rolling her eyes. Looking up at the handsome boy who was Tristan Dugrey.
"How have you been flower? Mary recover from her freak out?" The boy questioned referring to her younger sisters Rory's test melt down.
Lavender sighed " I'm fine, she's fine. Our mothers car still has antler imprints on the side but its fine too." She told him "How have you been?" She asked the boy
"Oh ya no average. Better now that I'm with you though." Tristan looked up at the beautiful girl that sat in-front of him and smiled cheekily at her.
"Oh you do flatter me Mr dugrey" Lavender replies a slight blush appearing on her cheeks as she laughed.

Lavender was sat happily next to her best friend clove. They passed a smoke between them, they legs dangling over the bridge where they sat.
"I miss having you at school" clove tells her friend glumly
"I miss you too"
"Alex has been asking about you" clove tells Lavender wiggling her eyebrows laughing
"Really? I thought he was with Katherine?" Lavender questioned raising her eyebrow
"They broke up last week. But we all know that he's been in love with you since first grade"
Lavender just shook her head at the blond girl
"What ever"
"You can't deny it! It's so obvious even Rory knows."
"Well even if he does I'm not interested in a relationship any time soon"
"But you guys would make such a cute couple! Plus you guys had a thing going for a while" clove whined
"We made out at a party once that's not a thing that's called being drunk" Lavender replied laughing at her pouting friend
"Come on it's getting late I should probably get home" lavender said while standing up
"Ohkay, breakfast at Luke's tomorrow?" Clove asked
"If you pay then definitely" Lavender laughed walking away
Clove just shook her head as she watched her friend walk away

Lavender was walking up-to her house when she sees Mr Medina her English teacher standing on her front porch
"Mr Medina?" Lavender questioned
The dark haired man whipped around
"Ah, lavender hi" Mr Medina smiles at the young girl
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh, umm I'm here to"
"Hey, hi sweetie" lavenders mother come running over entcerupting the pair "Umm look, why don't you go Next door and find your sister Ohkay and I'll be right over."
Lavender shakes her head already knowing where this was going. "mom it's Ohkay I don't care if you guys date. In fact I have zero interest in your love life."  Lavender tells her mother
Lorelai smiles giving her daughter a hug
"Are you sure hun?" lorelai asks not really believing her oldest daughter.
Lavender simply  nods before making her way inside the Gilmore home. Lavender was telling the truth, she didn't care who her mom dated. Lavender knew it wouldn't last anyway. It was quit clear to Lavender that her mom has feeling for a certain diner owner even if Lorelai doesn't know it yet.