Bathroom

Makoto PoV
I entered the Bathroom and quickly undressed myself. I started showering and my thoughts immediately shot to Togami. Hes so hot.. I wish i would know what he looked like undressed. I want him to choke me and fuck me senseless (A/N Me too Makoto). Nonono, what am i thinking ?! Without really thinking about it, i started stroking myself. "Ngh~ Togami~"

I tried to imagine how his Hands would feel on my Body. I shivered slightly as i felt pleasure shoting through my Body. "Ah~ Ngh~ T-togami~" I leaned against the Wall, loud moaning. "Ugh~ Fuck me~" I imagined his hot member pressing against me, making my whole Body weak. I began breathing faster, as i feeled my peak coming. I let out a last : "T-togami-kun~" and came into my Hands.

I saw trough the door and to my shook, saw a monukuma jumping away. Oh no. This is bad. Really bad.

Togami PoV
I sat on my Bed, thinking about 'Stuff' as the dumb bear suddenly stood next to me. I looked at him annoyed as he jumped onto my Bed. "Wo-woah- What exactly are you doing ?"
"Puhuhu, i got a present for you~" He threw a USB-Stick at me. "Plug it into your Monopad and have Fun watching! Puhuhu~" And with that, he was gone.

I looked at the USB-Stick in my Hands. Should i ? I can turn it off if i want, so lets give it a try. I plugged it in and a Video opened on my Display. At first i couldn't see anything but soon i could make out- Thats a Shower. Someone is in the shower. No, not someone- Naegi. I gasped. Why would Monukuma give something like this ?! My Eyes grew large, as he began stroking himself. "Ah~ Togami~"

Blood rushed into my Face as i watched him jerking off while moaning my Name. "Faster~ Togami~" I just sat there, my eyes focused on the screen. I let out a small gasp as the Video ended. I was flustered. I was ashamed and heated at the same Time. His moans repeated in my Head and i felt myself becoming harder and harder.

It became painfully small in my pants and i threw the monopad aside. The Video began playing again and i heard his moans. I opened my pants to have more space and moaned as my length sprung free. It seemed like all my sexual frustriation was gathered now. I clutched my eyes and began touching myself. I let out small moans and my breathing became faster. And then someone knocked at my door.

My eyes rushed to the door and i saw the doorknob slowly turn. Shit. I couldn't react fast enough and soon Naegi stood in my Room. He looked from me to my Monopad and back. I blushed and threw the monopad across the room. The Video stopped and i sighed releaved. Naegi looked at me in shock.

He smirked slightly and looked away. I blushed a bit unable to move. "Wanna help ?" The Words left my mouth before my brain could react. He looked at me with surprise, blushed and murmured: "Yes.." I smirked and stood up, not caring that i'm fully exposed. He tried to look at my Face and walked towards me.

I grabbed him and pushed him against the Wall. I kissed him roughly and he kissed back. I broke the kiss and began undressing him. I placed hickeys all over his neck. Hes mine now. I undressed myself and quickly we were both naked. I picked him up, feeling his hot member pressing against me. I let out a silent moan and placed him infront of the table.

I gave him another rough kiss and bent him over the table. I roughly thrusted into him, hearing him silently sqealing in Pain. Oh. Hes probably a virgin. I stopped moving and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. I waited a few Moments until he nodded his Head a bit and i slowly started moving again. He began to moan my Name and i thrusted faster.

"Ngh~ Togami-kun~" My breathing became heavier and i shivered in pleasure. Naegi came twice under me until i started to feel my peak coming. I let out one loud moan and released inside him. I pulled out and picked him up. I layed on the bed with him and let him cuddle me. I smirked satisfied and after a while i cleaned us up.

I gave him a soft kiss and clothed myself again. I turned around and saw him asleep on my Bed. I layed beside him and closed my eyes aswell.