Chapter 24

Chapter 24

JM POINT OF VIEW

I blame myself for letting her alone! When Siah said goodbye to me I felt a strange nervousness but I put it aside because I trusted her that nothing bad would happen. After I cooked I went out of the house and I just saw the two of them floating in the water. When I saw s
Siah and blue body floating in the sea I did not know what those hours would do. Fuck! Abot langit ang  kaba  ko. I can't loose Siah I love her so much! She's my life now! I just realized that in the car we were going to the nearby hospital! I groaned when I felt the weak pulse of his wrist. I lose once important person in my life and I don't want to do it again, especially not Siah! Not here. Feeling ko mamatay kapag mawawala siya sa akin. I couldnt imagine life without here. I pulled my head while crying. Nanginginig ang kamay ko habang hawak ko ang kamay niyang sobrang lamig. I don't care if people look at me I just want to know now that she is safe. My princess is safe.

I punched the wall with great annoyance. If I had just followed my instinct I wish nothing bad had happened to her. When the doctor came out, he told me it she is good and he was immediately taken to the hospital because if she was caught, he was sure she was dead. Thank you so much! Fuck. Halos dasalan ko na ang lahat ng santo maging okay lang siya. Then she was taken to a private room and I also called Mommy, Tito, JL and ryle. Fuck. Alam ko magagalit sila akin after what i've done. Alam ko na ang totoo matagal na pero hindi ko sinabi sa kanila sa kagustuhan na ako ang una niyang maalala. At natatakot ako na kapag naalala niya ako mawala siya sa akin. She is my step-sister but i love her so much.

After 30 minutes dumating na si Ryle at Jl hindi ko Alam kung paano ko ipapaliwanag sa kanila ang nangyari. Hawak ko ang kamay ni Siah ng biglang pumasok si Ryle at Jl.

"What happened bro?" Bungad na tanong ni Jp. Lumapit si Ryle kay Siah at sinuri ito.

"I was cooking that time when Siah told me na maliligo lang sila sa dagat, I told her not to go far but when I came out I saw her and blue floating."I try not to cry front of them I am known as brave in the three of us.

Jl just patted me on the back to lighten my mood. "The important thing bro she was okay now." I just nodded but Ryle remained silent and stared at the bracelet she was wearing.

I was suddenly nervous because Ryle didn't know yet Siah and Rylish are one. His tears are forming while still staring at Siah's bracelet. She is facing me with her eyes blank.

"When did you know?" she asked without emotion. Ramdam ko ang galit sa tono ng pananalita niya.

I bent down to hide the lump in my chest. "When did you find out Jm." I was surprised when Ryle suddenly shouted.

"Hey, what's going on? Ryle what do you know? "Jl groaned but Ryle just stared at it badly.

"Do not interfere because you do not know Jl kung anong katarantaduhan ang ginawa ng kapatid mo."he shouted at my twin." I will ask you again Jm! When did you-- "

"It's been a long time! A month ago. In Jester park he left the bracelet on the table, I stared at it and it looked like the same bracelet you showed us Ryle! But she doesn't know anything, she doesn't remember anything from the past! She did not show up for 1 week so when I saw his best friend I followed him and there I saw the life she had, she suffered violence, maltreatment, he was hurt by the parents."  I look at him with a pain in my eyes. I know everything but i just i hide it.

" The day I took her home. Nasa tree house ako that time I saw her in pain Ryle and I can't see her like that she's to precious to me! I don't know what happened to her so when she lost her consciousness, I did not hesitate to take her to our house! I begged mommy to convince Siah not to leave she offer to stay but Siah refuse it she wants to works to find her siblings. See? Siah grow up strong and brave. "I sighed.
Hindi ko na kaya pigilan ang luha na gusto kumawala sa mata ko. Nakangiti man siya sa harap ko but deep in her eyes. . . She was afraid. She is in pain.

"I became her secret childhood  friend because she tell me na ayaw mo Ryle na magkaroon sya ng lalaking kaibigan but Siah like me kaya kahit patago noong mga bata pa kami were playing all day long kaya noong nakita ko sya sa Jester I know she is but I keep it ! Dinala ko sya sa rest house ng family namin malapit sa dagat I want her to remember me and I didn't wrong she remembered me because of the sea dahil sa kagustuhan kong maalala nya ako I became selfish hindi ko inaalala ang nararamdaman nya.  But I didn't know na dagat rin pala ang magiging. .  . dahilan  dahil muntikan na mawala sakin si Siah." nakayuko akong pinunasan ang luha ko, nanginginig ang buo kong katawan dahil sakit na nararamdaman ko pero hindi ininda 'yon. I am mad at myself. Sinisisi ko ang sarili ko kung bakit nangyari sa kanya ang ganito.

"Pero nali parin ang ginawa mo, Jm." mahinahon na sabi ni Ryle."But thank you because of you, she's finally back."

Hindi ako sumagot sa sinabi nya nakayuko parin ako dahil nanatili parin akong hindi gumagalaw at ang tanging umalingawngaw lang sa kwarto ay ang tunog ng makina.

I sighed deeply. "Y-Your sister inlove with me Ryle."

"What? You know it can't be Jm she's yo---"

"She's my step sister but I'm badly in love with her." umangat ako ng tingin at nagtama ang mata namin. Nagtagis ang bagang nito na nakatitig sa akin. "She promise me to fight for us, she's promise me to choose me when we comeback here."

"Fuck! No. No Jm. Mali to'."

"Yes, she's my step sister but were not blood related."

"Fuck! Hindi ka ba nag iisip Jm? Your mom and my dad is married you think magandang tignan 'yon? If you love Siah you will let go her. " sigaw ni Ryle sa akin! Nakakuyom ang kamao nito na nanlilisik ang mga mata.

"I won't let Siah cry because of you Ryle, Your her brother your supposedly understand her Ryle not your instinct, not your decision not your rule. Let Siah Decide for us. Let siah be happy." I respect her as my older brother but I can't take this. I can't lose Siah I love her so much fuck. I will punch hundred of elephant to prove them how much I love her.

"Asshole. Stop acting that you can protect her. Let her live without that stupid love. She is still young for that bullshit."

"I can protect her."

Mabilis ang galaw ni Ryle kaya hindi ko ito nakita . Nakita ko nalang sarili ko na nakaupo sa sahig hawak ang labi ko na dumudugo.

"Ryle, what are you doing?" Sigaw ni Jl! Lumapit ito sakin at tinulungan ako tumayo.

"You're selfish asshole hindi porket you have more rights with us so you can do everything Ryle."

"You do not hold our lives so you have no right to hurt my twin, fucker. . . You be so thankful because your sister came back we considered you a brother but you never treated me like that Ryle!" hindi ko inaasahan na susumbatan siya ng kakambal ko. Mahaba ang pasensya at kapag naubos ito alam kong galit na talaga siya. Matatalim ang titig nito kay Ryle ganun ni si Ryle na tila nagsusuktan ng tingin.

"Let Siah decide. Alam ko hahanapin siya si Jm kapag nagising na ito. Dont block her happiness." Jl said, mahinahon na ito unlike earlier na handa na niyang suntukin si Ryle dahil sa akin.

Ang matalim na titig nito kanina ay napalitan ng pangungulila. She sat on the edge of the hospital bed where Siah peacefully laying. Yumuko ito habang nakatukod ang dalawang siko sa mga tuhod niya. "I just. . ." his voice broke. " i just want to protect her. Ang tagal ko siyang hinanap. And you know how i suffered mahanap lang siya. So dont blame me kung gusto ko siya ilayo sa'yo, Bro. She deserve everything. She is too young. My sister is too young for that fucking love you say. I will do everything to protect her kung magalit ka man sa akin. Ikaw man ang unang nakakita sa kanya but i am still his brother. At ako ang magdedecide what is the best for her. I lost one woman in my life just to protect someone at hindi ko hahayaan na pati ang kapatid kong matagal ko ng hinanap mawawala sa akin." tumingin ito sa akin ng may bahid ng sakit ang mga mata. Tila binagsaka ako ng langit at lupa dahil sa kasunod niyang sinabi.

"I will do everything para ilayo siya sayo."