Chapter 17 - Her

"Master Derek is in a meeting right now, you can't-" he said. I didn't hear the rest as I jogged down the hallway to his common room. It was past my bedroom and near the stairs that led to the third floor. I didn't bother to knock as I pushed the doors open forcefully, remembering that this was the room where it all began. This was the room where he ordered me to fall in love with him, and I did. I was in love with Derek Noels, and no one could stop the feelings that flowed within me. Nothing could stop them, which is why the next few moments hurt the most.

Everything that crushed me before couldn't compare to what I saw before me. He was under a woman, her rosy lips connected to his. They were still clothed, the woman's slim fingers tangled in his coal black hair. Their chests lightly touched, her back arched as she gingerly pushed into him. Me slamming open the doors didn't seem to faze either one of them. I choked on a sob and tried to call his name. He just laid there, not seeming to struggle or reject her.

"Derek... Derek?" I croaked, my whole being struggling to stay where I was, to not run away. The girl obviously heard me, so she put more action into her performance. Her fingers tugged on his hair and a light moan came from her. I coughed and tears fell from my face. "Derek!" I managed to yell. His response was immediate. His eyes flew open, pushing her off of him and sliding away. His head turned towards me and my heart tugged. I couldn't avoid staring into his dark ocean eyes, but god I wish I could look away.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you wanted this." The random female asked. Her red waves fell on her shoulders, swishing about as she stood up angrily. Derek looked away from me, the pain on his face evident as he tried to explain.

"I don't want you. I never did. Please, get out." he said. She scoffed and opened her mouth, but not before he could interject. "Lynn! Get out of here before you make this any worse." he said harshly. She didn't hesitate to turn on her heels and walk out. She wasn't crying, but she wasn't happy. Her golden eyes stared me down as she exited. The helm of her long, red dress brushed my calf, a cherry like perfume following her. Derek stared at me, unsure what to make of the situation. Shouldn't I be the confused one? His eyes seemed to plead with me, as if I was just supposed to run into his arms. I was going to, I still wanted to, but I couldn't seem to move.

Lynn fell out of earshot, and I covered my mouth and sank down to the ground. My knees hit forcefully onto the red carpet, my sobs so fierce I couldn't breathe. My lungs burned, my heart seeming to deflate in waves of emotion. I could care less that I was making such a spectacle in front of him. He caused this, he made me want to run away. But where could I run? I made it clear that I didn't want to go home because this was my home. I was too excited, I rushed into a situation that crushed me. It was over, he was obviously ashamed, but it didn't hurt any less. I would always be a cry baby, that's what I was always told. They were right. I cried too much, too long, too hard.

What else could I do to get rid of the pain? I didn't want to be angry, anger only made it worse. So what I could do? I heard footsteps in front of me, an arm wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me in. I didn't push away, how could I? My face was engulfed in a warm shoulder, my hands still covering my mouth. His cheek met my shoulder, his face warm against my cold skin. I didn't move, I just laid in his arms.

"I'm so sorry Angel. I know you can't forgive me... I just hope you can understand. Lynn... I'm expected to marry her, and I almost did. Then..." I sniffled, shutting my eyes to focus on his voice. "Then I met you. A boy sleeping on a park bench. What was I supposed to do? Leave you there to freeze? I teased you, I made it seem like I was some monster. I wanted out of the stupid marriage I was forced into by my parents, and you were my escape.

"But not anymore. Once you were gone, I knew I couldn't do anything. I was hoping for jail, something to keep me on my feet. But it never came, you said it was him... it seemed like you saved me, right?" I heard a sniff from him and he brought me in tighter. "I was lost. It was back to square one. I couldn't bother you, you were home. You tried to escape me multiple times, I kidnapped you. I gave up." he said. I didn't respond, just took in his warm, sweet scent. He didn't talk for another moment, both of us silent. My tears slowed and my sobs ceased.

"I told you to love me, I forced you to get into uncomfortable situations. For you to love me was the only priority. I never did try to feel for myself and see if I really loved you. Once I did though, I knew it. I knew that I loved you Angel." he said, a warm liquid meeting my neck. I slowly pulled back, letting my eyes explore his. My tears didn't seem to matter as I wiped under his blue pools gingerly.

"This is my home," I said, my voice soft, "I wish I never tried to run away, if only I knew then what I would have now. I love you too... Master." I said with a comforting smile. He chuckled and let his fingers slide onto my face to pull me in. The pressure on my lips brought me to life, a feeling that nothing could ever compare to. I pushed into him, my body seeming to fit perfectly against his. His arms cradled under my own, pulling me up as he stood. He shut the doors swiftly with one hand, going over to the red leather sofa.

He laid me on my back, pushing his torso against my lower region. He kissed down my chin, reaching my neck. He gently bit my collar bone, making a moan bubble up my throat. This excited me more than ever before, hot electricity burning my chest, making my breath quickly shallow. I loved him, and I wanted more.

__________

Hello my wonderful readers! I know it ended just when it was getting exciting.... but I need time to mentally prepare for this kind of thing. These are my babies and I haven't written an intercourse scene in a while...

No Judging! XP

Anyways, hoped you enjoyed, sorry so short. Please vote and/or recommend. Next chapter will be out soon, so hold your horses.

Adios, see you in the next chapter ;P