(Tomb raider 90s comic) Lara croft x Reader

London was cold during the winter very cold. Lara was browsing the bazaar where a Freind worked. She reached a stand where a guy with brown hair sat going over his invantory. She knocked on the counter making the man look up he looked up to see here.

Y/n: "Ah lara good to see you again how have you been?"

Lara: "Good all's been well. Got anything new?"

Y/n nodded and pulled a map from the storage. He rolled it out and pointed at the X mark.

Y/n: "200 Weight in gold and diamonds just waiting there. I knew you are the only one who do something good with it"

Lara looked over the map and found it lagit and smiled.

Lara: "From the coordinates I guess the Mediterranean. How did you get ahold of this?"

Y/n: "Some Belgium kid sold it to me he inherited it from his grandfather who was a reporter during the 30s to 70s"

Lara: "Interesting. Did he say anything"

Y/n: "Yea. Take it and do what ever with it I don't give a shit"

Lara looked at Y/n and chuckled. This could prove very valuable and a decent opportunity to go there, lara told herself thinking of two people to bring.

Lara: "Looks like I'm going to the Mediterranean sea. You wanna join me on this trek with a freind of mine?"

Y/n: "Of course I wanna see what that guy missed out on besides I want to get into some warm weather anyways "

Lara smiled she had known him for over 5 years and his father served her father well when he hunted artifacts.

Lara: "Good I'll see you in the morning meet me at the mansion"

Y/n: "Yea...who's the other?"

Lara: "Aspen matthews the she's a expert on that area"

Y/n: "I see best to be prepared"

Lara nodded as she rolled the map up and walked away doing a quick wave. Y/n waved also setting a alarm on his phone.

Y/n pulled his car into the driveway of the Croft mansion stopping infront of the doors. Lara and a brown haired lady with blue eyes who Y/n guessed was Aspen. Lara opened the back door and said.

Lara: "Can you pop the trunk"

Y/n did so without hesitation as Lara and Aspen placed their bags in the trunk. Lara opened the passenger door and seated herself as Aspen seated herself in the backseat.

Lara: "Y/n this is my good friend Aspen. Aspen this Is my good friend Y/n"

Y/n reached back to shake Aspen's hand and she did the same.

Aspen: "That maps a good find your a lucky man"

Y/n: "Thank you just luck of the draw"

Aspen nodded as Y/n shifted the car back into drive.

Lara: "To the docks I've got a boat waiting for us"

Y/n pulled away from the mansion towards the docks.

8 days of boat travel and they finally reached their destination. The Mediterranean's air was salty but yet refreshing at the same time. Y/n finished getting into his wetsuit and stepped out on the deck. He slipped his flippers on and looked to the water. Lara stepped out in a blue and grey wetsuit that stopped at her knees the logo read 'Sola'. Y/n was mesmerized by her body it was perfect in so many ways. Aspen stepped out In a blue wetsuit which was very good on her. Lara grabbed a scuba tank and walked over to Y/n.

Lara: "let me help you get this on since your lack of experience"

Y/n nodded and turned his back to her. She strapped it to his back and check the pressure. She placed the breather in her mouth to test the air. She handed him the piece of plastic and tested  Aspens air and Aspen did the same for Lara. once they we'er done Lara looked into the water and dove in Aspen and Y/n soon followed.

All three breached the surface of the water, Y/n was cheering at the find as Did Lara and Aspen. They helped eachother onto the boat and removed the scuba gear.

Aspen: "What luck nearly two hundred whght in gold"

Y/n: "I know but...I'd rather leave it I'm just happy the map was right and nothing more"

Lara smirked she knew he'd never take the gold and diamonds.

Lara: "That would be best let's not disturb the dead shall we"

Aspen agreed as did Y/n.

Y/n: "excuse me while I wash off"

Y/n walked down the stairs and moved to the shower followed by Lara. Y/n felt her arms wrap around him. Y/n knew where this was gonna go he could feel it.  

Y/n: "Ok you can join me"

Lara smirked as she slowly unzipped her and his wetsuit Exposing their bodys.

Y/n turned the knobs on the shower till the temperature reached just right.
Lara pushed him inside letting water wash over their bodys.  Y/n felt his member go hard as she pressed her massive breasts against his chest. Lara  kissed him as she grabbed his hands placing them on her breasts. Lara moaned as Y/n squeezed her tits. Y/n removed his hands from her boobs and grabbed her rear making her gasp. She felt his member slide into her womanhood, in lust she began to thrust.

Lara: "Yes oh yes!"

Y/n and Lara began to moan as they went at it for 20 whole minutes.

End