Stunned

The day was finally there this morning he had to go to the TV show, he was nervous but tried to stay calm, Björn never was a good talker in public, he was more open with family, friends and poeple that he liked.

He packed everything up and went to the set, at this point he was shaking a little but not only from being nervous, but it was a very cold day. When he arrived the filming immediately began, Which made Björn even more nervous than he already was because he couldn't meet the poeple that he was going to sing and film with that day.

But he had to do it, it was for his own good so he went along with everything, "so far so good" Björn thought to himself after the first part. They had a little break before filming again so he sat down and watched the other poeple there. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder which made him jump a little, he turned around and he saw the director of the show.

Björn stood up and wanted to give the man a hand, The man gave him a strong hand and said "this is the girl you will be filming with next" the director stepped aside and there she was. bright blue eyes and a shy but kind smile. Björn felt himself become red as he gave her a hand and introduced himself "hi I'm Björn, what is your name?" the girl told him with a quit voice "Agnetha, but you can call me Anna" as she looked to the ground. There was a moment of silence until the director shouted "times up poeple, we start now!"

Björn and Anna walked to their positions to start filming, both still a bit shy and awkward they proceeded to do the second part, where Anna walks to a boat and Björn picks her up and places her in the boat, Björn had a smile the whole time as he did because for a moment it felt like it was just the two of them. But that changed quickly as the director shouted "cut!" they both for a moment forgot they were filming and got out of the boat. Björn went first, when he was on land he turned around and gave Agnetha a hand, she smiled kindly and gave her hand.

Björn never tought he would do such a thing like that, he was always very shy but it was different when Anna was around. As if he didn't care and just Wanted her.

When the filming was over some poeple went to a nearby restaurant. They asked if Björn wanted to go but he said no. Because he saw Anna sitting alone on a bench waiting for something. He couldn't let her sit there all alone so he went up to her and said "can I sit with you?" Agnetha jumped a little, she was surprised he was still here. "sorry did I scare you?" Björn said as he had a concerned face.

A little Anna laughed as she said to him "not as much as you jumped earlier" Björn laughed and sat down.
What now Björn thought as he sat in silence, "come on say something, now is your chance" he noticed Anna shivering so he looked at her and said "are you cold? I can warm you up?"

He looked her in the eyes and he saw a tiny twinkle when she said yes.
There he was sitting with his dream girl watching the sky and birds, he had never been so happy in his life.
He put a arm around her, she turned towards him and gave him a kiss on his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     End of chapter 2