Chapter 4 (Mature Chapter Warning)

Johnny pushed you on the bed and scooted up to the headboard, with you in his lap now, he smacked your thigh not once, but twice. "Why did you start touching yourself kitty? I told you not to" You yelped, half from pain, and half from pleasure. "I-I'm sorry daddy, it won't happen again! I promise!" Johnny smirked and pulled you closer to him.

"Ride my thighs, I know you wanted to since I came back" He said as his hand slide up and down your thigh, you wanted him to know what you wanted, and so you nodded as his hands roamed your body, one of his hands pulled you up, the other tugging your panties down. Johnny slightly moaned at the sight of your soaked panties in his hand and set it beside him. You straddled his hips and attacked his lips again.

His fingertips dug into thighs as he pulled away for air, as he pushed you forward and pushed you back. You started to grind against his thigh, moaning and earning soft groans from him too, "Johnny" You moaned, picking up the pace and gripping onto his shoulders "does my thigh feel good on you baby?" Johnny smirked as you nodded. His hands grabbed onto your hips as he forced you to quicken up the pace. Your nails dug into his shoulders as you rubbed sensitive bud onto his thigh. Over and over again.

Johnny groaned at the friction you were granting him. He pushed kisses down your neck to your collarbone, as you moved your hand to his hair. "this feels so good!" You cried out, grinding harder. "yeah? then ride me faster baby.." Johnny groaned loudly as you obeyed. His groans and your moans filled the room. A knot started to form in your stomach as you arched your back, moaning louder. 

"Do it baby, come on me, all over my leg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~