Love Bites / Human!Wilbur x Reader

Y/N = Your Name

I/N = Island Name (yours)

F/C = Favorite Color

E/C = Eye Color

Umm. I tried my best to write his dialogue like he talks. "Alright, we are two down and docked at the target island! Delta Oscar Delta Oscar is go." Ahaha 👉👈 and what he refers the player to.

[3rd Pov]

When the clock had stuck exactly at 7:00 PM, Y/N immediately ran out of their house that is nicely decorated in their own fabulous style. Besides that today Y/N planned to go out on an adventure to finally find the rarest island there is everyone seeks for. Well mostly, there are other islands other people search for. But Y/N needed to seek for

Tarantula Island.

Of course it is dangerous going there but they felt determined to catch many of those nasty bugs and sell them to the Nook's Cranny or eventually Flick. Although that red chameleon rarely comes to your island, you'd really appreciate it if he came again to get many bells. Might even get one of his awesome models of a bug.

Y/N runs over to Resident Services not hesitating to stop for a moment, they did honestly hope none of their cute friends stopped them. This just felt very important to them. They've saved up many Nook Miles to buy a bunch of Nook Miles Tickets and find that mysterious island calling out their name every time the time struck exactly at 7:00 PM.

Once they got inside of the building, they greeted Tom Nook and Isabelle walking over to the Nook Stop. Although Y/N thought in their head for a brief moment before doing anything, in their head they wondered if they should buy one ticket for now since there could be a possible chance they get it in the first try.

That chance is pretty small but Y/N seemed to keep their determination up high in the sky. They start shopping at Redeem Nook Mile, then bought one of the tickets to a mystery island. "Now Generating a Nook Miles Ticket..." It reads then a ticket comes out of the Nook Stop. "Your Nook Miles Ticket has been printed."

"Please bring it with you to the I/N Airport when you want to redeem it."   Y/N takes the ticket then reads on the screen, "Would you like to make another selection?"  Y/N of course picks the option no wanting to have that luck and get the rare island in the first try. "Thank you for your patronage."

You sign off, then check your pockets to make sure everything is clear before going. Y/N did not want to bring furniture along only to leave it behind if they really do find tarantula island in the first try. Once they checked everything was okay in their pockets, they ran out of the building yelling goodbye at the two animals behind the large desk.

Once Y/N exits out of that building, they run over to the front going straight knowing Dodo Airlines is right up ahead. When they were getting closer to the airport, they started to slow down then entered the building seeing Orville behind his desk as usual and always.

Y/N walks up to the desk standing in front until Orville notices them there. "Hey hey hey! Welcome to your one and only gateway to the skies, the I/N Airport." Orville said with a cheerful smile appearing on his face. "How can I help you today?" He questions with curiosity shown on his face.

"I want to fly!" Y/N said happily in response. "Roger!" He said in an attention position and went on. "By the way, it looks like you've got a Nook Miles Ticket on you, in case you feel like using that." That is why you are here after all, to find that rare island and hunt rose tarantulas down. "So...just to get the paperwork all official, where didja want to go?" He asked.

"I want to use my Nook Miles Ticket!" You said having no other option but that one only since every other option wasn't too important right now. "So you wanna use your Nook Miles Ticket? Roger!" Orville said then asked another question before letting you out in the sky with his brother. "I'm ready to get you in the sky right this minute, but let's just check— you all packed? Tools all ready?" You nodded your head as a yes saying out loud, "Time for takeoff!"