28.♥️

Bela's pov...

It's been 4 days since dad has left for London and all the workload is on my Mahir's shoulder... He too busy these days and working so so much as he is alone handling 2 projects together plus he have to look other things at office too... 1 project which he is handling is the one due to which we both got married and 2 the one on which dad was working...I am happy that I got such a brilliant husband but I have  problem with his work... I not complaining that I don't get to spend time with him but my main concern is that this much of work can affect his health because he is a complete workoholic and once he gets busy with his love(work)🙄 he forgets everything... Even he forgets to eat and drink... Daily I have to fight with him and make him eat dinner forcefully because he returns late and when he comes he is so so tired and not in mood to eat anything... I have to do something... Urrh!! I hate this business and all that's why I didn't joined dad's business... I am well qualified and used to go to my father's office also to assist him before marriage sometimes but not regularly and let me tell you that I am not that lazy that I don't wanna work and sit idle all day... It's just that I don't like it... I had interest in computers... So, I studied it separately and have a degree too... Dad allowed me... Well in my family no one forces to do anything except my brother... He's from another planet🙄... They let us do what we want and here it is somewhat same too... Kuhu is a science student whereas whole family had commerce... Nakul has humanities (arts) but yuvi is a commerce student... He will for sure join business... I don't know about kuhu and nakul... What will they do? They also know everything related to business... My elder sister i.e. my uncle's daughter (bela's father's elder brother) is a doctor... And she is really good at her work... I have a joint family... Later when she got married to her colleague then at that time my family protested... They wanted to marry her to some businessman... But eventually they accepted her husband... He's a kind person... That's the only one thing I don't like... Business is their first priority and can go to any extent for their profit... Why do they want to marry their children for some business deal? Earlier I was angry with dad for making me marry unknown person but now I am happy and have no issue with him... Mahir is a gem... Well parents know very well what will be best for us...  
So, let me tell you what I do all day... I used to take computer classes on weekends at my friend's institute before marriage and now  also I do the same but mahir has made me take online classes of my own on rest of the week days so that I don't get bore and do what I have my interest... I take two batches a day and rest of the day I use my mobile and chill... I talk with my friends and hang out and play with kuhu, nakul and yuvi... Spend time with mom... But mahir... what to say he's too good... I never knew I will fall for him this soon... He also offered me to work in his office as per to my interest but I refused... He's too good... I am missing him a lot these days...
I am wondering did he had lunch or not... Right now we are having our lunch and I am thinking about him... Should I call him and ask? No... What if he gets disturb? Text yeah... Texting is a good idea... I took my phone and started to type... Oops!! Mom is looking at me like I am a small 5 yr old child who has done some mischief... She says," Bela eat your food first and then use phn..." I gave an innocent smile and nodded and resumed to have my food as my work is done... Msg is sent but I am waiting for mahir's reply... Mahir see this msg soon... I cannot look at my phn again or I will get scolded... She is same as my mum... Now, mom's attention went to kuhu as she is also using her phn... I am sure she will get scolded direcly instead of getting a warning like me... Haha she is getting scolded... If mahir would have been here he would have enjoyed it... I am mom's favourite... I was texting mahir but what was kuhu doing? Mom has finished her food and she got up... Now let's peep to Kuhu's phn... She's s not doing something wrong... She's reading some book... I got more close to her to see and she didn't even realised that I am leaning over her shoulder... She's too much engrossed... I read and got shocked... She's reading one of my story on wattpad with this much attention... I am shocked and overwhelmed... Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all that I am free almost whole day after my batches and mom also didn't let me do any work so, I write stories on wattpad on pearbhi... I am a pearbhi fan... I love them since I had watched Naagin 3... Mahir don't know this but I'll make him read my story soon when he will be free... Now let's ask kuhu what she is reading? I will not tell her this is my story haha😈...

Pov ends...

B: Kuhu kya par rhi ho?

K: Kch nhi bhabhi...

B: Kch nhi kya? Mne dekha tum love never dies(my other story... Read it guys) par rhi ho...

K: Aap chup ke mera phn dekh rhi thi... Very bad...

B: haha😅 come on we are friends it's fine...

K: Yeah we are friends (she hugged me happily). Then will you let me read your and mahir bhai's chat?😃 I know abhi aap unhi ko msg kar rhi thi...

B: No... That's personal and that story is not...

K: Yeah anyone can read this story... I love this story... Wait how do you know name of this story?

B: umm...how will I know? I know just like you... I also read it... (In mind: abhi nhi btaugi😜)

K: So you are also a pearbhi fan?

B: Yes I am too...

Both together: yayy!! (Hugged)

Nayu: Lo ho gya kaam🤦 ek kam thi iss ghar m...

B& K: Shutup!!😡

Nayu: sorry ( hold their ears)

______________________________________

That's all for now...
Share your views in comments and don't forget to vote...
BB