thirteen ー last.

oikawa has his master plan.

there was a zero percent chance that iwaizumi would reject him with this plan!

just kidding, oikawa wasn't that narcissistic, he knew when to stay humble.

it was 2:30 a.m. when iwaizumi finally got home, and thus, oikawa's plan starts to set sail.

before hajime got home, oikawa called up makki and told him his plan. he got makki to set up a wireless bluetooth speaker in this room.

oikawa has his phone set up to the speaker and started to play 'you belong with me' by taylor swift.

he noticed iwaizumi flinch with the sudden music, and the two boys made eye contact through their windows.

oikawa lifted up a notebook, that said 'hey' in sharpie on the front.

iwaizumi was confused, but still chuckled, he walked over and opened up his window.

"shittykawa," he laughed, "what the hell are you doing?"

oikawa heard him, but ignored him. he turned the page on the notebook that read 'remember how i was trying to tell you something earlier?'

iwaizumi's eyes slightly widened. "..yeah? what about it?" he said.

oikawa flipped the page again. he took in a deep breath of air and closed his eyes.

it was now or never.

"uhh.. oikawa-"

oikawa couldn't take it anymore. he knew iwaizumi was going to reject him. how could tooru even think he had a chance with him? this was the worst mistake-

"there's nothing on the page."

oh

tooru looked down at his notebook.

looked back up at hajime.

took a double take back down to his notebook.

"..shit"

oikawa scrambled around, trying to see if he flipped two pages at once or if he accidentally left a blank page while writing it.

then he realized he just didn't write the final page at all

"g-give me a minute iwa-chan!!"

oikawa rushed out of his desk chair and looked for his sharpie, where the hell did he put it?

once he found it, he messily wrote down: will you go out with me? in big blocky letters.

his confidence was running low, he didn't even know if he could go through with his plan. but he knew iwaizumi would punch him if he backed out again.

so he slowly walked up to the window and lifted up his sign, avoiding eye contact with the man across from him.

the song started to fade out as tooru lifted his eyes up to see hajime smiling.

"oi, shittykawa, open up your window."

oikawa placed the notebook on his bed and opened his window, "youre not seriously coming though are you?"

"shut up crappykawa and give me your hand"

iwaizumi successfully crossed over.

"s-so,, uhhh" oikawa started, "do you.."

"you're so dumb sometimes" hajime said, taking tooru's hand in his.

"yes, i'll go out with you."

ー END.