#2

WARNING: THIS WILL BE A LOT OF DIRTY THINGS GOING ON HERE!!

✋✋✋✋✋✋✋

-Movie Night 😉

"MOVIE? (y/n) what movie?" Ariana's voice gets just a bit louder bringing me back into reality.

"Oh right! Um how about Mean Girls"

"Mean Girls it's is" she giggles a bit before putting the DVD in.

Ariana was finally done touring and able to spend as much time as she wanted with me, her best friend. Tonight was no different than most nights, magazines, classic movies and an endless supply of popcorn.

"What do you think about this one?" Ariana held up a picture of a black strapless dress from a magazine. "Pretty right?"

"Yeah... But I don't think I could pull it off"

"well I think you're beautiful" Ariana looks at me moving strands of my hair from my face "you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen"

"me" I question"well um, thank you"

"yes you!" she reassures "you're welcome.. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met"

"no.. No I'm not, I can assure you..."

Before I can even comprehend whats happening her lips are on mine . This is completely unexpected, but I don't pull away at first, allowing our lips to met, giving her a few pecks before finally pulling away. "well... That was really unexpected"

"OMG... I'm so sorry.. I shouldn't have.." Ariana's voice is full of fear and remorse.

"It's ok! I..." I hesitate for a moment looking over at her and stroking her cheek. "I actually kinda liked it"

"You did?!" she asks me, a smile now forming on her face.

"Yeah" I reassure her, pulling her closer and pressing her lips to mine.

Our lips met, hungry and desperate.

Ariana's hands trail down to my ass, grabbing it firmly and squeezing. I moan into her mouth. We continue to make out on her couch for another 10 minutes until Ariana starts to fiddle with the waistband of my sweats.

"I've never....done this...with ...a girl before" I moan out.

"It's ok.. Babe.. We don't have to"

"I want to." We both take our time removing an item of each others clothing, until we're both only in our panties.

She leaves soft kisses down my torso, kissing me down to my pussy she runs her lips over my covered core.

"You're so wet babe, do I make you wet?"

I nod.Pulling the fabric between my legs down, she throws my panties across the room. "Mmmmm your pussy is so beautiful" she kisses my folds, swirling her tongue around my bundle of nerves. Pulling my clitoral hood back she continues sucking on it.

"Arriii" "Does it feel good babe?" She moans into me.

"Mmmmmhmm" I moan out.

My back arches as I pull her face closer into me. Grinding my pussy on her face I continue to moan. My body begins to shake and I fell myself about to come.

"That's it baby girl, come for me" she moans into my pussy.

"OOHHH My Gosh Ari, it feels soo" my orgasm hits me before I can even finish my sentence. My body continues to spasm as she licks my pussy juice.

"You taste so sweet (y/n)" kissing her way back up, she stops at my breasts pulling my nipple between her lips and swirling her tongue around it. She does the same to other breast before kissing me back up to my lips.

Getting up for a second to remove her panties she moves on top of me straddling me, bridging the gap between us. She wraps her leg around mine pushing our pussies into each other. Our clits rub together as we continue to roll our hips into each other. We both moan out before pressing our lips together and cumming together.

****
A/N
Hopefully you guys are liking theses so far if not let me know!

Thanks!

-KaylinMarie-💋