Introduction

Here I'll be sharing some of my moments in this game with all of you. This book is all about me getting to have you along in the journey and show just how amazing this game is... Sometimes... I also want to point out that it has been out since May of 2 years ago, and I've been playing it since the Demo version released on mobile. If you guys are interested, give this game a go, you'll feel different when you do. I do wish that I've saved moments from then so that I could show it to you guys, but unfortunately, I can't and from here to until this book reaches the end is all I'll give for now. Anyway, since the game is going to reach it's full second year of being around, they're going to celebrate with a second year anniversary special. Tons of good mechanics, new gameplay and special new cards will be released for the entire month of June in this game, and I feel like it is necessary to share with all of you what Bandai, the corporation that created the game thanks to the leadership of the Producer Keigo Ikeda, did to celebrate the arrival of the first year anniversary on May 25th, 2019. Here is a 5 hour long video showing the tournament they held in the Showdown in Las Vegas!

Anyway, after this, I'll show some good moments I've had in the game. For now, later!