Chapter 9

Previously on Secret Agent Idol

"Because he gets to call you sis when that should be me saying that after all your my little sister not James, he is not even your real brother." He sigh and I just chuckled at this.

"It doesn't matter if his not my real brother you know that better than anyone else that I love you both as equal as being a sibling to you both. So there's no need to be jealous of this. Now remember you can't mention anything about bring my real brother to him you just any ordinary friend" He nodded and I text James to tell him I'm outside. Just like that he was out and came running to the car he opened the car door and closed it. I started to introduce them to each other.

"Kai this is my little brother James, James this Kai we've been friends since we was little." They said quick hello's and that's it. With that we drove off to where the others are.

On with the next chapter I couldn't think of a name to call this chapter that's why its called chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones P.O.V

You would think that a car journey would be pretty awkward but not this one. Here, she was thinking that her little brother and older brother wouldn't get along but to her own surprise they're getting along just fine. For some reason she didn't want to get involve in their little conversation they was having fun talking with each other. 

Y/N was on her phone scrolling through her social media liking posts and commenting on them stuff like that. They had finally arrived at the hideout, Kai turned the engine off and they all had exited the car. Y/N was walking to the door while Kai and James was still talking. 

She opened the door seeing the others debating amongst themselves about something. "Hey guys we're here." Y/N announced to the others catching their attention they looked towards the door to see them.

"Y/N!!!!!!! Your finally here we missed you so much." Bambam shouted with fake tears in his eyes and ran over to her trying to hug her but she side stepped to the side out of the way so he wouldn't hug her. 

He fell face first and they all sweat drop and shook their heads at the scene. "Your really funny banana." They heard someone say they had looked down and saw James poking Bambam cheeks they laughed.

"So you guys what was you are arguing about." Y/N had said while walking to couch they looked at her as if they was remembering why they was arguing in the first place.

"Well you see we wanted to watch a horror movie-" before Jackson could finish, he was cut off.

"But we wanted to watch an action plus comedy movie so that how we began debating and arguing." Jennie had said while looking at the people who wanted to watch a horror movie.

Y/N nodded her head in understanding she thought for a minute before an idea came to her head, "why don't you let James pick the movie." She suggested to them. They looked at one an other before looking back at me, they had fear in their eyes.

They all knew what James would pick Disney movies it seemed to be what he liked the most. They nodded at stared at James. "I get to pick what we watch," they nodded a yes. "Well lets watch Dinosaurs." Y/N had laughed at this and got up from the chair and ruffled James hair.

"Nice choice James, well they will take you to theatre room to watch the movie you." She put her thumbs up with a smile across her face. They sighed and agreed to take him, they left with James and the only ones left was herself, Kai, JB, Bambam, Lisa and Jinyoung.