Chapter 1

This was going to be two chapter but ended up as one. 

Rin Pov

     I was having a nice sleep before my warmth was taken from me. Grumbling I flipped over to be face to face with the one and only four eye-mole face. 

"Rin get up your going to be late." 

"Dam it  why didn't you tell me sooner!" I Jumped out of the bed and run down the hall only to see glass everywhere on the floor? Looking to the side to also see the windows gone. The building old maybe that's why; I'll tell Yukio later got to get to school. 

Time skip to school

I made it just before the bell bad news I have English first period. As I was walking to my desk things like pencils and phones were falling of peoples desks. I thought nothing of it because it could have been my tail as I don't bother hiding it any more.

Though out the day more things would fall or break; even in cram school Yukio's holy water spilled everywhere. Which was weird because he is so carefully with exorcist stuff. Decided I had enough I with to see that clown Mephisto.

Before I could knock on the door Mephisto opens it.

"Well isn't this a surprise." Mephisto said moving aside so I could come in. 

"Seems like you knew I was coming so not much of a surprise if you ask me." I mumbled under my breath as I walked into the overly....what ever the clowns style is office. 

"Well I all was know-"

"Know what going, yeah I head it all before so just tell me whats happening with me." I took a seat as Mephisto stud across the room to his seat.

"Simple you been crowed the demon king of chaos by Satan himself."

"Wait...WHAT!HOW!" Some of Mephisto weird anime doll falling from their shelves in my out burst. 

"Please refrain your self and all will be example in due time."I slumped back into my chair that I didn't ever know I stood up from. 

"Well where do I start..."

"How about from the being?" Sass dripping from my mouth. 

"Like I was saying your sword broke a month ago-"

"THAT'S WHY YOU WOULDN'T GIVE IT BACK!"

"Don't interrupt me again I have a lot to example." Mephisto responded quieter, rubbing his temples."As I was saying again, it was necessary for you not to know about your sword breaking so your body would go into shock. Also your body would need about a month to get adjusted to the new power flow as the sword slowly broke.  Due to the recent attacks from more higher lever demons the Vatican thought it necessary it have their weapon in top shape.  Now that I sword is complexly broken you can being your training with me tho the whole demon king thing may be bit of a problem."

"Ok, but that still doesn't example how or why I was crowed." I sat there confused about everything.

"If I tell you now that makes the the game no fun. Lessons are ever other day staring tomorrow, now of with you." The clown say, pushing me out the door and slamming it shut.

"I guess I go?" I'm very confused even after replaying everything that clown said in my head as I walked back to the dorms. With more things breaking. *sign* It's going to a long rest of how ever-long. 

Hey It's me the writer! So how was it, it's my first time writing something that doesn't use my own characters(I won't be putting any of my charter in here) so I hope it's good. I'm going to try to update ever week with way longer chapters. UwU-stay inside and stay safe.