Meet&greet

Addison's POV
Today was my first meet&greet.I had a few meetings with my fans but that was diffrent.I have never been on such a big event.The worst part is that Dixie will be here.She is my crush and I told that only to Charli.I wasn't ready to tell that to others.I was opposite to the doors.After I calmed down I walked into the stadium."Hi."Charli said as soon as she saw me."Hi."I responded and hugged her."Where is she?"I asked."She is in the toilet.Listen I have to tell you something.Dixie-"She didn't finish because Dixie walked up to us."Hi Addi."she said and hugged me."Hi Dixie."I responded."I have to tell you something Addison and this can't wait."Charli said."I think that can wait."Dixie said."Come on guys we have to go before this starts."she said.
Dixie's POV
I knew what Charli wanted to tell Addison that's why I didn't let her do this.She wanted tell Addison that I have crush on her."Addi can I talk with you later?"I asked."Yes,of course."After her response Charli looked at me and whispered:"Will you tell her?" "Yes."I said proud of myself that I finally wanted to ask her on a date."Okay.I told you she likes you so don't be a coward."she said and laughed."I'm not a coward."I said."Sure."
4 HOURS LATER
After we finished meet&greet Addison asked me if I wanted to go with her to the toilet.I agreed and went with her.When we were going back I grabbed her hand and she looked at me.I thought now or never so I kissed her.She kissed me back."Addison I like you.Will you go on a date with me?" "Yes."she said and kissed me.The best meet&greet ever.