Space Jams My Man.

The portal dropped us both in a futuristic hallway. Something you'd imagine as a spaceship corridor. Pretty cool!

"Should we just go crazy and kill everyone?" Asked my brother.

"Not yet. This could be a cool story. Lets play it cool."

We walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and wailed for eons until we went through a thing of vertically opening doors.

"You there!" Screamed the (fat) captain, "get your blasters! Were under siege you swine!"

"Space funk pirates?"

I turned to my bro, "seems it. Biotch, gimme a blaster!"
Screw magical powers! I want a lazer gun!

Some mob chara threw us these long blaster guns. They were two handed and heavy so we could only take one each.

Immediately I shot the captain. LOL

Bro shot the second command guy, "yeah boiiiiiiii!"

"Hahaha!" My fake laugh sounds dumb, "we were spies the whole time!"

"Nani!?" A guy stood up, "how dare you betray-" I shot him in the fave and he dies.

Suddenly giant rooster men in spacesuits broke into the Canon's

"Cockadoodledooooooo!"

Lazer fire was going everywhere as we all just kept slamming on the trigger. 5 people died. 2 were wounded, and me and my bro were unharmed due to plot armour and our OP stats.

I put my hand out and grabbed a dead rooster space man, "you think it would taste good?"

"Nah. Dont eat that sis."

I threw it on the ground.

We then flew the ship through a black hole. In curious. Where do those things go anyway?