Chapter 4

"HOW?!" Felix screamed. he started yelling random words as if trying to form sentences but he was in so much shock he just couldn't 

within minutes, Jisung rushed down the stairs half dressed, he had a pair of ripped jeans hugging his waist and thighs, but nothing to cover his chest or abs, I had to try hard not to stare 

"Why are you yelling? is someone dying?" he asked in a bit of a panic and I let out a soft giggle. "no, I just told Seungmin something and Felix went off" I explained standing up and walking towards the stairs. 

I walked until I found I and Jisung's room. I walked in, I saw my clothes from earlier and I bent over, picked them up but before I could move I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "what're you doing?" he asked placing his head in my shoulder as if its the most friendly thing to do but my heart was going wild

my face flushed as I responded "picking up my mess" I said trying to act cool. "the baskets in the bathroom" he paused "but I'm wondering what you told Seungmin and Felix to get that reaction" he expressed. "nothing important" I said pushing him aside as I made my way to the bathroom. 

I throw the clothes in the basket before putting my hand on my heart and take a deep breath before heading back into our shared room. how am I going to live in the same room as someone who loves to touch me? and how am I going to live with someone like that when I think I'm falling for them?

I had so many questions yet very little answers.

I walked over to my bed and lay on it. Jisung was on his laptop. our beds faced each other, so when he's on his laptop I can stare at him with a low chance of him noticing. 

I was memorizing every part of his face that I got lost in thought, I didn't even realize we made eye contact until I felt my heart speed up. he smiled at me before scooting over and patting the place on the bed beside him. telling me to sit next to him.

I complied and walked over, sitting beside him. his arm wrapped around my waist as I laid my head on his shoulder like its the most natural thing to us. like it's the only thing we know how to do.

he went to Netflix and put on a movie. his arms were so warm as they wrapped around me the entire movie, I couldn't help but get a bit sleepy. everything that happened today finally catching up to me.

my eyes closed without even questioning where I was falling asleep, and for the first time, I slept peacefully, and comfortably. without fresh cuts. and without falling asleep is the result of blood loss

-

when I woke up the sun hit my eyes, which is something I'm not used to. I felt arms wrapped around my waist in a protective motion. I look up and see the face of the boy I'm rooming with. then I remembered I fell asleep during the movie. he must've just let me sleep instead of moving me

I reach my hand up and place it on his cheek, taking all of him in, from his chubby cheeks to his long lashes, to his adorable nose. 

that's when I realized, I was falling for every beautiful part of the boy named Han Jisung. and I don't plan on stopping myself from falling for him even more.

just then his eyes fluttered open to stare down into mine but I didn't pull away. he smiled when he searches my eyes only to find pure happiness from just laying beside him. if laying beside him can give me this much happiness, what will kissing him feel like? 

I wanted to find an answer to my question but I doubted myself. I took my hand away from his face after we stared into each other's eyes for a while.

he grabbed my hand and placed it back on his cheek "don't be afraid" he said softly and I felt my heart flutter at those 3 simple words. I looked into his eyes with love in mine as my thumb stroked his cheek, it was so soft!

I look at his hair and wonder if it's as soft as it looks. I remembered his words from earlier. I took both my hand and ran them through his hair and its soft too! but I failed to realize that doing so brought my face closer to his

I looked into his eyes and saw he was staring at my lips, he was struggling to hold himself back. he was considering how I was feeling, so he didn't make a move on me till he was sure I was ready for it. I smile softly at that "don't be afraid" I echo his words from earlier.

his eyes dart up to look into mine "you sure?" he asked still doubting if he should kiss me. I nodded with pure happiness in my eyes. 

he moved in slowly, giving me time to back away if I need too. but I didn't, I've been waiting for this since yesterday.

his lips finally touched mine and it felt like they just molded together, like it was purely meant to be. our lips moved in sync as I rake my hands through his hair even more and his thumbs land on my hips, applying a bit of pressure, massaging the place where they lay.

I smiled into the kiss as I felt like I was on such a high that as long as I had Jisung by my side I could never come down from that high.

after a couple minutes we broke for air, our foreheads leaning against each other's. I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face and I'd like to think that's the reason Jisung was smiling as well.

"Now, I wouldn't mind do that again" he spoke as he tried to catch his breath

"then why don't we," I asked and he didn't argue this time. his lips connected with mine, soft and smooth, filled with so much love and affection, this is the most heavenly thing I've ever experienced he moved to hover over me, a hand on each side as he put one of his knees on either side of me, deepening the kiss in the process, before I knew it he broke away, kissing down my jaw, then down my neck till he found my sweet spot, I let out a sound that I didn't realize I could make. he smiled against my skin as he sucked on it, leaving little purple spots and when he bit the skin right above my collar bone, I tugged his hair and he let out a hum of approval.

the butterflies in my stomach were going off, they wanted out. I was loving the affection. 

he moved back up to my lips, leaving a peck on them before pulling away "you're" Peck "so" peck "beautiful" this time the kiss lasted longer than the last 3.