Chapter 5: wisdom teeth pt 2

Recap:
"Skye your friends are here to take you home." The dentist said.
A/N,
This will be in ondreaz POV until Skye is off the loopy meds.
_____________________________________

Ondreaz POV

"Ok." Skye said. She tried to get up but was to like weak "be careful Skye and wait for a wheelchair." The nurse said. "Don't need it woman." Skye said. "I'll just carry her." I said. "Ok you can do that." The nurse said.

I then carried Skye out of the Dentist and into Alex's car and of course he had his Vlog camera on. "So Skye can you answer some questions?" Alex asked.

"I want yogurt." Skye said. "Babe we don't have yogurt." I said. "Then can you get me a milkshake please." Skye said. "Yeah." I said. "the cats are coming." Skye said. "What." Alex and I said laughing.

"I want a pizza." Skye said. "Babe you can't have pizza yet." I said. "Why not?" Skye asked. "Because you got your wisdom teeth out." I said.

Skye then put her fingers in her mouth making the gauze fall out. "My tougue fell out." Skye said crying. "Babe no it's the gauze that fell out." I said. I then put new gauze in her mouth.

"Can I have a drink?" Skye asked. "When we get home you can babe." I said. "I'm choking on a dick." Skye said. That made Alex and I burst out laughing.