caught feelings : 17

Sorry for the long wait skull has had me occupied,and my lecturers are definately on the mission to have me killed judging from all the assignments am still getting😤.
Thanks for waiting❤🎀

Jennie's pov  
a week later

"So you just got up and left?" rosè asked eagerly, she definitely loved what she was hearing, judging from how she almost knocked her coffee off the table due to excitement.

"How could you? you're so brave" she gashed while I nodded totally in agreement.

We were having breakfast with hanbin and the rest of the guys cause apparently they had run out of everything.
I was mad we had to prepare so much Food just for breakfast, while they just sat around watching us.
I wasn't gonna shut up about this anytime soon, they knew how petty i could get.

June was telling us how they walked out on yg once after a disagreement they had.

"Am going to try it one day" jisoo said laughing hysterically,while we all looked at her like she was crazy.
She wasn't really gonna do that was she, only she could think of ever trying something like that.
"Please don't get them disbanded" Bobby pleaded on our behalf while the others just cheered her on giving her crazy ideas.

"Ya soyaa" Lisa hit her "just make sure I won't be around okay, I'd really appreciate that"

"Me too, you look so evil right now" I chuckled.

"We could still say we weren't aware of it, right? right guys" rosè joined in already planing an escape plan with us.

"Oh yess, and when they have her kicked out we help her pack" lisa agreed while jisoo waved us away nonchalantly.
After breakfast we all left separately to the company, the guys left first and we followed an hour later.
I had an idea what this may be about cause hanbin said the yg concert was near.

We all got together with our CEO and the other senior artists in our company for a 2 hour meeting which was indeed regarding the family concert.

We discussed a lot of things regarding stage settings and performances because they wanted to hear everyone's opinion and thoughts.
They decided on the stages but said they'd get back to our managers if there was any progress with the lineup.

After the meeting we left very fast because the girls said they wanted to go shopping so bad. I knew they wanted to leave because of me, they might have thought I'd be uncomfortable being there when the rumors was just out a week ago.

It didn't bother me though, I don't think anyone here would actually believe those lies.
Yg was also taking legal actions so no one would dare talk about it anyway and in fact I wasn't one to really Care about what people said about me.

"Get this for oppa" rosé said startling me while we were still at the mall.
I was staring at some watches at the side that I didn't notice her coming up next to me.

"Am getting this for chan"  she grinned showing me some ysl cologne she had just picked out, I could already imagine the price by just looking at it.

I was thinking about getting it but had second thoughts before she got here.
What would he think if I gave him a gift so suddenly, it wasn't like it was his birthday or anything. Gosh why did I always have to overthink things.

"If you don't I will buy it, write your name attached, then deliver it to sm" Lisa said walking up to us.

"shhhhsh" i exclaimed, pulling her over before turning around to see if our manager had heard her because he was just trailing behind us, but he seamed to be focused on his phone, thank God I signed.