Who has a Crush on You *GT Era*

So after like a year, my motivation is kind of coming back!!! Barely there but still. I'm still not guaranteeing this book to be truly active but here and there I will be adding on :)

Harry Potter: Draco. This caused an uproar when Harry found out, telling everyone how the high and mighty Draco Malfoy was jealous over Harry's S/O. Draco quickly shut down the true rumours about him liking you as he not only had a reputation to maintain but if his parents ever found out, someone would be dead.

Ron Weasley: Blaise. Blaise kept things pretty quiet until the beginning of the fight between The Dark Lord and Hogwarts. Then, when he had spotted you standing alone, he pulled you into a hallway and pretty much begged you to join him so he could keep you safe. You said no but didn't mention it to anyone. Much to his relief.

Draco Malfoy: Harry. Draco took that to his advantage. Showing more PDA when Draco knew Harry was watching. Brining your name up in conversations, bragging about your future together in front of Harry. Draco grew into a rage when he realized that he shared the same feelings towards the same person as Harry. Confronting Harry, Draco fought with him, for no apparent reason. Of course you had to break them up.

Fred Weasley: Cormac. This could only go well. Given Cormac's reputation, it didn't exactly come off as a shock when Cormac straight up confessed his feeling to you in front of Fred. This ended in rejection on his part and a heavy tension between him and Fred.

George Weasley: Fred. Of course no one knew. Maybe George did pick up his twin's strange behaviour Fred would not tell a soul. Risk his relationship with George AND you? No way. It was a bit sad for him, to see George and you get along so well and he felt a bit left behind in that field. You were all great friends sure. But being friend zoned sucked. For the sake of himself and others, Fred did everything he could to end those romantic feelings. Perhaps, he'll find someone he could love too.

Cedric Diggory: Viktor. Viktor didn't know that you were dating anyone (bless his soul) so he figured that he would ask you out for the Yuleball. Unfortunately you had to decline, politely of course, however after telling Cedric, there was a very awkward tension between the two as Viktor had realized that you and Cedric were together and Cedric realized that Viktor shared Cedric's thoughts and views on you.