14

Dawn's pov

It was around 5;00 in the morning and we were in the RV leaving. I was exhausted and ready to go back home.

"Hey Dawn don't forget that when we get home we're going to have to pack for our tour.

"Ughh," I whined, "I can'r even relax when we get home,"

"Hey, it's not my fault that we were surprised with a forced camping trip three days before our tour." Sam put his hands up in defense

I rolled over to face the window on that tiny twin mattress. I sighed before Sam also rolled over.

"my sides still hurt from laughing," I said quietly

"Good,"

***

I pushed open the door and a Colby came storming to Sam and I.

"Where the hell have you two been?!" He seemed worried

"Elton took us camping," Sam replied

"I thought you two were ditching on the tour," he breathed a sigh of relief

"How could you think that?!" I was upset that he would think we would ditch him

The tour means the world to the three of us. Sam and I wouldn't ditch on it for anything.

"Well hurry up. I wanna leave early so we can get to the hotel early," Colby said pushing us upstairs.

We went to our room and I flopped onto the bed.

"Ughhh," I groaned "we just got home and now we have to leave again?!"

"You can take a nap if you want to. I can pack. It might also help you keep steady because we're going on a plane,"

I shuddered at the thought of a plane.

"Okay Fine by me. But pack my good clothes please," I pointed a finger at him

"Don't worry Dawn I will. I know how important it is to you. You want to make sure you look good."

"And my makeup. The GOOD makeup. Not my drugstore makeup,"

"Okay okay take your nap," he came over to the bed. He grabbed the back of my head, pulled it lightly to him, and kissed my temple. "Goodnight,"

"I love you," I told him

"I love you too,"