11: the horny valkyrie.

Now that Xenovia and Irina are devils, things just got even more hectic due to the fact that they always hang all over him.

Rias: now remember you two. Toad is MY husband.
Akeno: and mine as well.
Toad: the jury's still out on that Rias.
Rias: quiet darling!
Toad: sorry dear.
Irina: Toad how could you be married to this harlot?! Aren't we childhood friends?
Toad: well yeah but you left without saying goodbye. Do you have any idea how worried I was when you left?
Irina: you're right darling I'm sorry.
Rias: anyway, we're going back to the underworld for the summer.
Toad: really? Well ok then. At least I get to see your family again Rias.
Rias: yes you're right honey. My mother is very much looking forward to see you again, especially since my parents got divorced.
Ddraig: well that's true. But the thing is your mother is attracted to Toad for some reason.
Rias: and I have no problem with that. Also Grayfia wants to see you again as well Toad.
Toad: I have a bad feeling about this Ddraig.
Ddraig: I know how you feel partner. I get the feeling that we just stepped into a minefield.
Toad: then I'm not the only one who thinks that. Good to know.

At the Gremory estate.

Grayfia: welcome back milady and I see you brought your handsome pawn with you.
Ddraig: RAPE! *laughing hysterically*
Toad: shut up Ddraig. You're not helping.
????: my, who is this stud?
Grayfia: keep your loins in check lady Rossweisse.
Toad: Ddraig anytime now.
Ddraig: alright then RAPE! *laughing hysterically*
Toad: for once I agree with you on that Ddraig* laughing hysterically*
Rossweisse: now now that's no way to talk to your future wife. Baby. I can't wait to have my way with you my darling.