Present

Blake Jr POV

I'm seventeen now, and I'm nervous because my dad and uncles told everyone they knew that its party time tonight at our house ugh. And I mean everyone at my school is talking about it like come on.

As I'm walking to class with my thoughts through my mind. I bump into someone and before I can say "sorry" I hear , "don't have time I'm late ugh" and then I looked up and saw the last person I expected to see....

I seen a glimpse of my soulmate, and then she was gone.  I basically went all day trying to find her again no luck.  Then I run into this girl I have such bad luck today.

Melanie " Hey Blake, who you been looking for. When you know I'm available to you whenever?" she is the pack's next slut.

Me "This girl but I can't find her, it weird?"

Melanie "Maybe it was not meant to be, plus I'm sure I can help you better than she can Blake."

Unknown POV

I'm  just watching  and listening to them two talk  about me. Ha Ha he can't sense me.

'cause I massed my scent with the principal's scent. As if,  I wanted to meet my soulmate the same day I get asked out by the beta of another pack who has been flirting with me since last year just great as I focus on them again.

Him " Look I really need to find her, she might be my soulmate."

Her "Then in that case just marry me then declare her dead, good idea right?"

I just wanted to rip her apart but then I'm tapped on the shoulder, as a reflex I then kick flip and drop goes the boy who asked me out, and I mean he was out cold then I hear.

Him "What was that noise?"

Her "It's your beta  and he sounded like he just got knocked out hard."

And they both head into my direction so I hide again.

Them in unison " I can't get a scent you?"

I find them hilarious very entertaining. But yet again I feel a tap on my shoulder and I yet again kick and flip the vice principal who happens to be my dad, but he is stronger then that beta so he is still conscious but landed just as hard. 

We start to whisper:

Him (dad) "you didn't do that to the guy over there did you."

Me " yep, sorry um dad?"

Him " yeah"

Me "Why did we come here? When we going back home?"

Him " um about that we are staying here for good."

Me"WHAT?" Dead Loud  on accident.

Then we both turned around to see him and her plus the guy I hurt before standing there shocked and confused.

Them in unison "Who are you two and why we don't know who guys are?"

And as on queue Alpha Blake Sc. walks up and say " Hello alpha and I take it your daughter is the cause for both you and my son's beta being dropped on the floor." they flinch in surprise then look even more confused.

Alpha Daniel" Yep, I trained her to good, plus we both made a mistake by tapping her on her shoulder while she is hiding, the most deadly thing to do to her."

Alpha Blake Sc. "Well I'm glad she is a good fighter maybe she can train this beta here. I'm joking gosh everyone relax."

Me " Dad what do you mean that we are not going back? and the hell not?"

Alpha Daniel "Just as I said."

Me "Well can I go---"

Alpha Daniel "HELL NO YOU ARE NOT GOT IT!"

I just turn to leave and I see a hand try to grab me so I do what I was taught then I hear

Alpha Daniel " Put him down you might hurt more of his pride, while mine is fine."

And I look up and see the beta in full fear for his life forgetting his pride altogether. While everyone else is shocked by my strengthen.

Three Hours Later

I am in the parking lot waiting for me best friend and little brother, who walks out and behind him is the guy from before, so I start hiding.

David's POV 

I see my sister hiding but I know she saw me, so I looked around and I see who my dad was telling me about and it clicks. So, I tell our best friend and we decide to scare the daylights out of my sister before we tell her about this party our parents demand we make her go at all cost no exception period.