Chapter Nine ..

Jada's P.O.V
        -Time: 7:00 am
        -Date: May 30th , 2014
        -Place: Jada's House

I Just Woke Up A While Ago , I Did My Hygiene & I Got In The Shower. When I Got Out I Put On Some Black Joggers With A Blue SweatShirt That Says DOPE With A Diamond. I Left My Hair Curly & I Put On Some Diamond Studs. I Went Back To My Room & Put On My Sport Blue 6s. I Grabbed My Bag & Purse. I Put My Phone And EarPlugs In Purse. I Went DownStairs To The Kitchen And Got A PopTart And A Blue Cream Soda. My Moms Is At Work Now So Im Here By My Self. I Went Out To My Car After Locking The House Up & I Pulled Out My Phone. I Was Gonna Send Roc A Message.

Me – Chresanto, Im So So So So So Sorry I Didn't Tell You. I Knew You Was Too Young To Raise A Child & I Was Too. But Can You Please Come With Me To Pick Up Jaylin ? I Don't Care If You Don't Wanna Be In His Life, I Just Want Him To Know He Has A Daddy That's Willing To Go To Another Country For Him. Please? If You Can, The Plane Leaves At 9:15, But If You Cant .. I Totally Understand. Im Sorry

When I Sent That Text It Was 7:45 So I Headed To The AirPort. That Took Me About 15 Minutes To Get There. I Parked My Car In The Lot & I Went In. I Headed To The Security Check Cus I Already Had My Ticket. After They Checked Me, I Went To My Section Where My Plane Was Bein Token Off At. I Just Sat Down Till They Called The Plane. I Texted My Friends To Know That I Was About To Leave And I Also Checked To See If Chres Texted Back, No Response.

After Awhile It Was 9:00 And They Started Calling For Our Flight To Board. I Got On And Found My Seat. I Put My Bag In The Storage Above And I Put My Purse On The Side Of Me & I Sat Down. As I Was Waiting, I Took My Phone Out And Texted Niya.

 Me – He Didn't Come :(
MyBitNiya – You Sure ? Just Wait

I Was About To Reply To Her When Some One Interrupted Me

??? – This Seat Takin Ma ?

Realized Who It Was. I Smiled And Looked Up ..

_______________________________________________

Hey Yall .. Im Bout To Do Another Chapter Too Since This One Was Short ! So Yaaa

Like & Comment