-Epilouge~

An:// some day or som later kind of update🤦🏽‍♀️

10 years later

In the last ten years Hermione and Bella got noticeably closer. One was always visiting the other. Neither attended a family reunion since the last.

Bella and Edward took a year off of being a couple like they talked about. It helped more than they could have imagined. Not only did their relationship get better but so did her and Rosalies.

When they had returned to Forks Rosalie had already told their family what happened. They were disappointed in Bella as she expected but she worked hard to prove that the Bella Edward saw in England would never return.

With the help of Hermione the Cullen family was able to stay in forks much longer than planned. They openly enjoyed the chance to be able to stay more than a few short years.

Draco and Hermione welcomed a baby girl who they named Lyra. She, like her brother who had taken after their father, took after their mother. She wasn't a thing between the two as Lyra got older and they fought much like their parents.

The couple was happy with two children but wouldn't complain if they had more.

••

"Come on you three." Hermione shook her head at her family. Sometimes she felt a mother of three rather than a mother of two.

"I hope Renesmee can play with me. Last time Jacob didn't share her." Lyra pouted.

"Renesmee isn't a toy Lyra." Hermione tutted.

"I know but he doesn't have to hog her." Lyra muttered. Hermione chuckled and took hold of her daughters hand while Draco took their sons.

They apperated a little ways from the Cullen house hold. Bella was already waiting excitedly to see Hermione. When they landed the two cousins hugged each other as if they hadn't met in years when in reality they met four days ago for tea.

"Women." Draco said greeting Edward who nodded with a laugh.

"Aunty Bella is Renesmee home?" Lyra asked.

"She is. Get her before Jake arrives."

"Ness!" Lyra yelled running towards the house as fast as her legs could take her. Renesmee came running to greet her cousins, aunt and uncle.

"You two coming?" Draco asked seeing Hermione and Bella just standing.

"We'll catch up later." Hermione said. With a nod from the men they left towards the house while Bella took Hermione to the cliff she once almost killed a mountain climber on.

"What's up?" Hermione asked.

"I know I say this every time we meet but-"

"Bella it's been ten years. For Godrics beard move on please." Hermione held her cousins arms.

"I- thank you for giving me a second chance all those years ago."

"Bella of everyone in our family I believe it's you who deserves this second chance. Now please let it go."

"I will." Bella promised.

"Wonderful now come on before Jasper eats all the blood pops." Hermione said.

Bella laughed and carried Hermione to the house. Jacob was there in the corner sulking. Since Lyra arrived first she had dibs on her cousin.

Hermione found herself leaning back in the couch watching her off family enjoy the day. Every so often a Cullen would catch light and glisten. She was happy that she gave Bella that chance and would do it again in a heart beat.

"Everything okay love?" Draco asked making Bella look over with worry.

"I'm perfect." Hermione smiled.

"That's all I want for you." Draco said kissing her sweetly.

An:/: I hope you enjoy this short ending. I'm sorry for such long updates but I appreciate your comments💜

I do have another story that I've unpublished but republished last night after long revisions. It's more of a BTS story but if you happen to chance it and take a read I hope you enjoy.

The other stories that I have created will be rewritten as a new version much like story. I want to start that soon but well we'll see😂

Thank you again for all your kind words with this story and leave suggestions even for stories you want to see in the future❤️