I cant think of a good name (part 1)

No smut in this part

"So, are you coming?"
Zak jumped in his seat, startled. "You weren't even paying attention, were you?" Clay said accusingly from across the lunch table.
"Huh? Oh- yeah, I was listening. Something about a party, wasn't it?"
Vincent shook his head with a smile. "Kind of, my parents are out of town for a week, so I was thinking maybe you guys could stay a few nights. Anyways, it's tonight at my house, if you want to come-"
George quickly cut him off. "Who are we kidding, of course you're coming!"
Zak thought for a moment before answering. "Well- it's not like I have anything better to do, so I guess I'll go." He paused. "Wait, who else is coming?"
"It's probably going to be me, Vin, George, Jacob, Harvey, and Megs" "Oh yeah, and Darryl is also going to be there" piped up Clay.
"W-wait, Darryl is going to be there?" Stuttered the raven-haired boy nervously. George nodded. "Why? Do you have a problem with that?"
"W-well, um no, I g-guess? I-it's just that- um- N-nevermind" spluttered Zak, turning a light shade of pink. The three boys looked at him, skeptical of his statement. "You know what? Just forget that I said anything at all". The French boy shrugged in mock defeat. "Well, alright then, If you say so, I guess" he teased.
Zak went back to picking at what was supposed to be a tuna salad. "How the heck is this stuff even edible?" he said, trying to change the subject. Clay shrugged. "It's not"

Zak looked at Vin's text, and then back up at the house in front of him. "Jeez, is this really Vin's house? It's a whole lot bigger than I thought it would be" He checked the address again. "Yep, same address. Alright then, I guess" He went up to the door and knocked.
His knuckles barely grazed the wood, when suddenly the door flew open.
"zAKKK! YoU'rE HeRE!!" Shouted a very excited Vincent.
"WoAh, watch it, you almost hit me in the face. Anyway, why wouldn't I be here?" Vin just shrugged. "The others are already here, come on" Zak quickly slipped off his shoes and followed his friend.
Walking out of the entryway, the first thing that Zak saw was a kitchen island covered in soda bottles, chips, and various bags of assorted candy. "Jeez! I think I'm getting diabetes just from looking at that!" the shorter boy laughed as he looked around the main living area. His eyes lingered for a moment on the brown-haired boy sitting sprawled-out on the floor, and he contemplated sitting next to him.
"Yo, Zak!" Harvey waved him over to one of the large couches before he could make up his mind. Zak sat down next to him and Jacob, munching on a bag of chips. "Hey, sup?" he said, trying to make conversation. "Hmm, nothing yet, I guess" shrugged Harvey. "I mean, I guess we just hang out until something happens," chimed in Jacob. Zak continued to crunch on his chips thoughtfully and shrugged.
"We could do that, but that wouldn't be any fun!" Said Vin from his spot between Clay and George. "Ooh, I know, let's play some games!"
An audible groan could be heard from around the room.
"You've got to be kidding me!" complained George good-naturedly. Clay looked at him pointedly "Well, what do YOU think we should do?". "I mean, it's not like I have any better ideas" muttered George.
Darryl has remained mostly silent, but he immediately perked up at the mention of games. "Ooh, how about truth or dare? I love playing that!" He said, clapping his hands together excitedly.
Zak glanced around the room; everyone else seemed to be on board with his idea, so he shrugged. "Sure, I'm in, I guess"

They all sat down in a circle on the floor.
"Alright, who's going to go first?" asked Harvey. The circle erupted as the boys started to argue. Suddenly, Mega stood up without a word and grabbed something out of a kitchen drawer. The arguing dissipated as the short boy sat down again, holding a ziploc bag, paper, and pens.
Dropping them all in the center of the circle, Mega pulled out his phone and started to type.
"Okay, so, I had this idea. You know how whenever you play truth-or-dare, it can feel weird asking a certain question? I thought what if we write a bunch of dares and truths on some paper and draw them out randomly?"
Zak thought about it for a moment. "I guess making it anonymous would be fun, I don't see why not"
"Oh, quick question. How far are we allowed to go with the dares?" asked Clay. "Yeah, are we allowed to do nsfw?" said someone else. Mega thought for a moment. "Nsfw dares are fine, as long as everyone agrees, I guess"
Satisfied, everyone grabbed a handful of paper slips, and started writing.

"Alright, all dares in the bag!" Everyone clamored to put their slips in the ziplock. Mega shook the bag vigorously, then set it down. "Alright, who's going to go first?" asked Zak.
George downed the last of his soda and placed the bottle in the middle of the group. "I'll go!" he volunteered cheerfully. He spun the bottle, and after a few times, it landed on Mega.
"Truth or dare?" asked Mega, smirking under his green scarf. George sighed dramatically. "Ah, I suppose I must choose a dare" He reached into the bag and shut his eyes. A few seconds later, he pulled out one of the papers triumphantly and handed it to Mega.
Mega smirked. "I dare you to take off one clothing item" said the robotic voice from Mega's phone.
George sighed in mock defeat and peeled off his socks. "Dude, what are you doing? You should have taken off something else!" exclaimed Vin. "Yeah, now you can't say no homo" teased Zak, silently cringing for his friend's sake.
"W-wait, let me take that back, I want a re-do!" shouted George. Harvey shook his head and took the socks out of the British boy's hands. "Nuh-uh, sorry Geo, no-can-do," he said with a mischievous grin. He then tossed the socks across the room.
Harvey clapped his hands. "Alright, who's next?"
Mega grabbed the bottle and gave it a good spin. He let out an audible groan when it landed on Harvey.
"It's always more fun to be the asker than it is to be the askee" complained the short boy via tts. "Sorry dude, also this was your idea in the first place to use the bag," pointed out Harvey.
"Alright, let's just get this over with"

★彡

Hi, I hope you enjoyed part 1 of this train wreck. Also, I know that I said in my oneshot book that I wouldn't write any smut, but I wanted to do some practice, so here we are.
If you're reading this ily, until next time :)

-Bee

Word count: 1189
Published 5/4/20